XBox One unveiled

Topic actions

Reply 60 of 125, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
robertmo wrote:

That cat in the last picture must have had a great view. It even is raising it's head to enjoy, I guess.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 61 of 125, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Sony's smart enough to not screw you until after they've sold you their hardware.. 😉

"Oh? Somebody came up with a super complicated exploit using OtherOS? Now none of you can have that feature, ever again. No refunds, suckers."

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 63 of 125, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
robertmo wrote:
leileilol wrote:
sliderider wrote:

There is no such thing

We need a proof 😉

Exactly. I've played online games with enough guys using female elves and such as their characters to know better than to trust anyone who says they're a girl without proof. They usually turn out to be guys in their late 40's with manboobs living in their mother's basement playing games and eating Cheetos all day.

Reply 64 of 125, by VileR

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Would it have a personal impact on you guys whether someone on teh interwebs is or isn't a woman?

I remember a particular ex-poster here who couldn't shut up about how she was a "genuine girl gamer"... that one imploded pretty fast. Flaunting it and trying to "prove" it just tends to come across as attention-seeking.

[ WEB ] - [ BLOG ] - [ TUBE ] - [ CODE ]

Reply 65 of 125, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
VileRancour wrote:

Would it have a personal impact on you guys whether someone on teh interwebs is or isn't a woman?

I remember a particular ex-poster here who couldn't shut up about how she was a "genuine girl gamer"... that one imploded pretty fast. Flaunting it and trying to "prove" it just tends to come across as attention-seeking.

Yes, it would if you were flirting with "her" and found out later "she" was a guy.

Reply 66 of 125, by VileR

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Then don't use online games or gaming forums as dating sites. 😉 If it ain't someone you're gonna meet irl, it's wasted energy anyway.

Reply 67 of 125, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
VileRancour wrote:

Is it the furry that called me a troll about some hardware facts and that using VirtualBox for Win9x is not a good idea because he can run Borderlands on Windows XP on it and for that my counter-suggestion is completely false made up lies?

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 68 of 125, by VileR

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yeah, I think you were the "intentionally misinforming troll". 🤣 The same winner also tried picking a fight with the moderators by repeating deleted posts about illegal CD copying, if I recall.

Reply 69 of 125, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I can definitely understand the appeal of creating a female character in an MMO or whatever. I mean, chances are you're going to be staring at her the whole time, so why not? 🤣

Reply 70 of 125, by bucket

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I can see the appeal of that. It's when a game expects me to relate to a female character on an emotional level where I start to get lost. With either gender, really.

Heads rolling, guts exploding, don't care.
Relationships and drama... uncomfortable.
What were we talking about?

Reply 71 of 125, by EverythingOldIsNewAgain

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Honestly, it really seems to me that Microsoft (this NuMicrosoft bastardization) is trying its damned hardest to piss off (and on) as many customers as possible.

From the Live Messenger->Skype transition to Windows 8 to the murder of Silverlight, the abandonment of WPF/.NET for the new "WinRT" nonsense. The entire Windows Phone 7->8 upgrade (and the fiasco that was Windows Phone 7.😎 to the Xbox One...err Xboned.

I used to think this was primarily the result of that arrogant prick Steven Sinofsky but it appears this sort of hostile sentiment has oozed outside of Windows.

And the latest...

Microsoft's Xbox VP Don Mattrick. No internet? Buy a 360! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC8FbgGnd0

To think they fired that Adam Orth guy for this sort of sentiment.

Reply 73 of 125, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Well, Microsoft seems to be doing it's best to start pissing at everyone directly.

For those who were "mesmerized" with Windows 8 and Metro, it won't be long till they long for the previous UI. It's just a matter of time. At least for real desktop users, not for those teenagers at fast food joints.

Looking at the cocky claims for XBone One and having no indication to listen to the actual gamers - for whom the Xbox series started in the first place - it's bound to be in the dumps sooner than they think.

With the release of PS4, it will eat up any profit aspiration from XBox One. True Gamers know it.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 75 of 125, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It would be rather this way:
buy it, mod it, play all those few good games not available on other platforms, sell it 😉
later the beginning will differ with "buy a used modded one" 😉
So I think the unchangeable 500GB HDD will be just enough 😉

Reply 76 of 125, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Tons of people are going to buy into the Xbox One without realizing the ramifications of it, I just know it. I plan on boycotting it mainly because of the privacy-invading DRM measures, but who knows maybe one day I'll be at a friend's house and they'll beg me to try out this game on one or something, and I'll end up breaking my boycott. 🤣 Stuff like that happens. 😜

Reply 78 of 125, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

Tons of people are going to buy into the Xbox One without realizing the ramifications of it, I just know it. I plan on boycotting it mainly because of the privacy-invading DRM measures, but who knows maybe one day I'll be at a friend's house and they'll beg me to try out this game on one or something, and I'll end up breaking my boycott. 🤣 Stuff like that happens. 😜

I wasn't going to buy an XBox 360 but then Sony announced the original prices for the PS3 and I ended up getting a 360 and a Wii instead.

Reply 79 of 125, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

For me it's easy. PS4 has 50% more GPU power and faster memory. It's like choosing between two PCs, one with a Radeon 7770 and one with a 7850. Being so similar to PCs it won't take long for PS4 games to look better, run with more fps, better AA or a combination of all of this.

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel