VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by BrainStorm_wow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Okay I remember when I got my first computer back in 96(Windows 95) there was this game that came with it. The only thing I can remeber is the graphics were photorealilstic, it took place after some war, and I remeber seeing a city that was behide this half circle glass sphere and I think the city was on a space ship but I'm not sure.

Reply 1 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Not sure if this is the game or not. You might want to take off the rose color glasses tho because the only thing I remember that was photorealistic on the Windows 95 CD's were the music videos......

The attachment is from the game Hover on the Windows 95 CD

Attachments

• Hover.jpg
    Filename
    Hover.jpg
    File size
    74.46 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 6, by BrainStorm_wow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

No, it looked alot better than that. I thiink you only see the city at the begining of the game in the intro cutscene. I remember at the begining of the game there is a doorway with this transparent door and you have to do something to make that transparent door go away so you can get through the doorway. The graphics were as good, or almost as good as myst.

Reply 4 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hmmm, doesn't ring a bell. You can try going over to MobyGames and searching for Windows 3.1/95 games that came out in 95/96. Hopefully there won't be too many of them....

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 5 of 6, by BrainStorm_wow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I think there was some logo or symbel on the game disc, that looked something like this.

Attachments

• Logo.gif
    Filename
    Logo.gif
    File size
    7.73 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception