Common searches

List the PC games that you have beaten

Topic actions

Reply 102 of 772, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Snow day, can't make it to work. Knocked out Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

This is a game I loved to hate, it's cool but sucks at the same time. It's like a platform jumping rail shooter on crack. So linear it will make you puke. Bethesda hath spoiled me.

Reply 107 of 772, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
DosFreak wrote:

Updated

Portal 2
Crysis 2

Didn't Portal just come out? I shudder at shelling out 50 and beating a game in a day or two. Unless it was completely awesome and you can play it for another month and keep finding new stuff. I love you Bethesda.

Reply 108 of 772, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It's generally rushed to completion for that 'be cool on the internet' factor really so anyone that ever repeats whatever latest joke Portal 2 has won't go over anyone's head so they don't feel out of the hipness surrounding them.

Reply 109 of 772, by Pippy P. Poopypants

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Doom and Ultimate Doom
Doom 2
Doom 3
Duke Nukem 3D and Atomic Edition
Final Doom
Quake
Quake II
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter HD
SimCity 2000 (if getting all possible accomplishments and completing all scenarios counts as "beating the game")
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Unreal Gold

Haven't had much time for gaming since I started college many many years ago and got a job, but I spend most of my time outside anyway 😀 One of these days though, want to finish up the Descent series.

Reply 110 of 772, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
bushwack wrote:
DosFreak wrote:

Updated

Portal 2
Crysis 2

Didn't Portal just come out? I shudder at shelling out 50 and beating a game in a day or two. Unless it was completely awesome and you can play it for another month and keep finding new stuff. I love you Bethesda.

It's roughly 6-8 hours (no rushing if that's even possible in this game). Very linear and no replay value. So probably best to wait for a sale. It's ALOT better than Portal 1 tho.

I think the co-op campaign has different maps but you have to play with another person (no bots)

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 111 of 772, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Alone in the Dark 1 (From GOG)...

Had to use a walkthrough a few times, but otherwise it was heaps of fun.

Started playing last night and finished it today.

EDIT:

Alone in the Dark 2

Not nearly as good, very action oriented, few puzzles.

Reply 112 of 772, by AdamP

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Without cheating:

Solar Winds II
Simon The Sorcerer 1
Discworld
Unreal Tournament (I think; can't remember which difficulty)
Sonic R
Lands of Lore The Throne of Chaos

Via cheating:

Dungeon Keeper 2
Solar Winds I
Operation: Inner Space
Black & White
Zombie Wars

There may (or may not) be others, but these are the only ones I can think of right now. Minor games not included.

Reply 114 of 772, by Iris030380

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Games I've beaten more than 20 times...

UFO - Enemy Unknown
Doom 1 + 2
Quake (probably over 500 times)
Quake 2, 3 and 4
Shogun TW
Civ 2 Advanced
Morrowind
Masters of Magic
Diablo
Dune 2
Screamer 2
Twisted Metal 2
GP 500
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
Dungeon Keeper
Mechwarrior 2 GBL
Warhammer : Rites Of War
POD

Games I've never beaten but really wanted to...
Icewind Dale 2 (crashed near the end, bug, I'll beat it one day!)
X-Com 2 TFTD (research bug barred progress, refused to hack the file and cheat)
X-Com 3 Apocalypse (got right the way to 2nd to last mission and HD broke, refused to re-invest the 100+ hours of gameplay again)
Medieval TW (not played it as much as the others, came close but my faction would break into 2 every f**king time and I'd give up)
Mines Of Titan (nostalgia... became too vague later in game for my then young mind)
GTL (once you get into the last league, playing on keys just makes the game impossible)
Gothic 3 (again with the bugs...)
Forsaken (about 2/3 of the way through, on hard, you suddenly hit a level from HELL)
Warcraft 3 on hard (no matter what tactics I use, I can't defend Stratholme)

I5-2500K @ 4.0Ghz + R9 290 + 8GB DDR3 1333 :: I3-540 @ 4.2 GHZ + 6870 4GB DDR3 2000 :: E6300 @ 2.7 GHZ + 1950XTX 2GB DDR2 800 :: A64 3700 + 1950PRO AGP 2GB DDR400 :: K63+ @ 550MHZ + V2 SLI 256 PC133:: P200 + MYSTIQUE / 3Dfx 128 PC66

Reply 116 of 772, by Xian97

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Updated with The Witcher 2.
I was a little disappointed in it. I really liked the first game, and this was a lot different. Combat was more arcade-like with having to roll and dodge. I didn't like that you had to consume a potion before combat started too, since you might not know what you needed right off.

I don't mean to say it's a bad game at all, just not what I expected after playing the original.

Reply 117 of 772, by jmrydholm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Two of my favorites: Thexder and Freddy's Rescue Roundup on the IBM cheated me- I realized, "They have *no* ending! The game just goes on and on...." 🤣 I had to cheat to find that out

"The height of strategy, is to attack your opponent’s strategy” -Sun Tzu
“Make your fighting stance, your everyday stance and make your everyday stance, your fighting stance.” - Musashi
SET BLASTER = A220 I5 D1 T3 P330 E620 OMG WTF BBQ