VOGONS

Common searches

Ultima 5

Topic actions

First post, by kukus444

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The last time i wrote about ultima, then it was ultima 3. But now i am at the end in ultima 5:D But i have some problems. I am in the last dungeon doom, and i dont know how to find the way down to the end. Please, tell me how to do that 😁

- Kukus444 has spoken!

Reply 2 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Originally posted by kukus444 The last time i wrote about ultima, then it was ultima 3. But now i am at the end in ultima 5

Sorry kukus, I got stuck early-on in U5 years ago and have yet to get back to it.

There should be walkthroughs that address it if you use a good search engine.

Reply 3 of 6, by kukus444

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have already looked in a walkthrough, but there is nothing about my problem 🙁 , and i use http://www.google.com and when i search i write "ultima 5"+"walkthrough" for example, but i dont really want to use a walkthrough 😀...

Anyway, i solved it for some minutes ago, so now i have completed the whole game, jipeee 😁 The problem was, that i was in the wrong room 🙄
Now im going to play ultima 6 😀

(i cant help that i write so many smileys hehe )

- Kukus444 has spoken!

Reply 5 of 6, by kukus444

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Snover wrote:

Dude, don't just rename your images and expect them to magically compress. That's a bitmap file.

Uuuh...? When i saved the image, then i chosed .jpg, and the image took less MB/KB...from the beginning it took 2,5 mb or something. (but i made the picture smaller too)

- Kukus444 has spoken!

Reply 6 of 6, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It's still a bitmap file no matter which way you look at it. Of course making the image dimensions smaller will reduce the filesize, heh. Anyway, I suggest using a better image program.

Yes, it’s my fault.