VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by klara

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is world of warcraft fun is it worth the $15 a month Ive been thinking of getting it

but I dont want to get to addicted to it.

Is it easy to learn I usually dont play these types of games but I did get untold legends the warriors code for the psp

is it anything like that cause I actually kinda liked that game but didnt like playing it on that small of a screen.

Reply 1 of 3, by Mike 01Hawk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

All I can say is that I was very very very very addicted to Diablo II:LoD... yet I only played WoW for a few months.

I only got up to like level 30... but even at that low level, you need to do quests with groups, and that in itself can be a PITA.

If you like playing solo, or don't have the patience to wait for groups to form, I wouldn't get into WoW

Dell Optiplex Gxpro: Built solely so I could re-live my SB16 days properly with newly acquired sound pieces: MT-32, SCB-55, and DB50xg 😀

Reply 3 of 3, by Trainee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Diablo II, god damn I loved that game. Same with me as Mike with WoW though, allthough I didnt get as high level, just couldn't find the excitement in it, while Diablo sure was grind, WoW FELT like grind.