Topic actions

Reply 360 of 1914, by bjt

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Bought these over the last week. Someone needs to take away my eBay account 😉

dsc02043ie.th.jpg

I played X-Wing loads back in the day but it's good to have a CD copy. The others I missed the first time round. The music in TFX is pretty awesome!

Reply 361 of 1914, by vmunix

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
bjt wrote:

I played X-Wing loads back in the day but it's good to have a CD copy. The others I missed the first time round. The music in TFX is pretty awesome!

The Dig and Full throttle are classics because they are that good.
Haven't seen that X-Wing box before, is it the collectors edition ?

Trailing edge computing.

Reply 368 of 1914, by sprcorreia

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote:

OH man, there's 6 of the letters in there!

Humm... I'm thinking of Drakan but it's not that old... Could it be Duckman? No. Descent to Undermountain? 😜

Reply 372 of 1914, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I got "You Don't Know Jack" UK edition from eBay. I'm actually selling some old DOS/Win95 PC games myself, but I can't advertise on here. Although you should be able to find me on eBay relatively easily...

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 373 of 1914, by bjt

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

More new games 😀

My style is to bid for the 99p jewel cased only games most of the time. Boxed seems to command quite a premium and I just want to play the games...

dsc02063xo.th.jpg

Any game with Shatner's floating head on the cover is worth 99p I'd say 😉

Reply 374 of 1914, by d1stortion

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

AoE... my biggest annoyance with that and other strategy games from that period is that the expansions always replace the original music. Why not have both or be able to choose 🙄

Reply 376 of 1914, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Did a very big cache on 5.25 floppy`s!!!!! 9KG of them in cardboard box!!

Have i lots if usable software and games on them..

Have also a EVEREX EV-165 EMS DRIVERS OVER HERE!! (will upload them if i can get these stuff of) (trying win image at the first time)

And a lot of other software!!! Just insane!! For only 20 euro with shipping!

~ At least it can do black and white~

Reply 377 of 1914, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I've had a few games on my hit list for quite a while now that I can't ever seem to find cheap, so I've been biting the bullet and “investing” more than I usually would.

Mortal Kombat (the original PC version). I love this game – the rest of the series… not so much.
kombat_zpsac186d99.jpg

The classic Duke 3D
duke3d_zps39fd896f.jpg

DOOM. I immediately installed and replayed this from start to finish (not including that “thy flesh consumed” nonsense they tacked onto the end), and wow, what a freaking great game. On a 166MMX with a SB16 and Roland SCC1 for music it looks and sounds awesome, and the game play just rocks.
doom_zps7d543bad.jpg

DOOM II. Playing this now.
doom2_zpsf5416974.jpg

Reply 378 of 1914, by tincup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Recently picked up boxed copies of Jane's IAF, Symbiocom, and Zero Critical. I also acquired the CD and manual for SVGA Harrier Assault to complement the boxed original I picked up last year.

I also got a copy of AnaCapri - I liked the first game and am willing to see if the sequel may not be as bad as some reviewers made it out to be.

No pictures yet - got to get on that, and for shots of my 'computing area' and various retro rigs..