Common searches

Let's play a game: change a letter

Topic actions

Reply 43 of 210, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 45 of 210, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

harp

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 49 of 210, by general_vagueness

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

My issue was that all the letters were there, plus 1, rearranged, like if I was to put "real" at this point; rearranging would allow for much wider and faster variety.
I'm sorry if I'm taking the fun out of it, but I think a huge portion of arguments happen because of vague (;)) rules, and we all know arguments can lead to fights, and fights can lead to grudges, which leads to anger, then fear, then anger again, then the dark side... wait... what??

You know he's just waiting to add "nasty" words, right? S, T F (TM, apparently)?

You cannot fall off the floor.
If you look hard enough, you'll find something you don't like.

How to ask questions the smart way
How to become a hacker
How to answer smart-alec questions

Reply 51 of 210, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
general_vagueness wrote:

My issue was that all the letters were there, plus 1, rearranged, like if I was to put "real" at this point; rearranging would allow for much wider and faster variety.

Yup, but that would be too easy --where's the sport in that?

general_vagueness wrote:

arguments can lead to fights, and fights can lead to grudges, which leads to anger, then fear, then anger again, then the dark side... wait... what??

Nope. Anger leads to testicle-stomping.

general_vagueness wrote:

You know he's just waiting to add "nasty" words, right? S, T F (TM, apparently)?

Er, no. I actually have [url=http://kreshna_iceheart.blogs.friendster.com/kreshnas_blog_or_the_unim/]subtler method[/url] to gross people out.

DosFreak wrote:

flarn

larn.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....

Reply 53 of 210, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

earn

Reply 55 of 210, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

bear