First post, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

if anyones interested
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt … hlink:middle:uk

english translation:

!! RETURNED The E' MYTH!!! Between the least ones (5 6000 A3 is spoken about 5 or 6 al world) working Voodoo 3400 MADE IN USA (QUANTUM) existing al world, last the two is in sale in separate auctions.
The 3DFX Voodoo 5 6000 A3 3400 of this auction, is the only existing A3 to the WORLD that is fortified of EXTRA PCB and shortened (posterior part) for the measures of the houses of a time. This prototype, came used in house 3DFX like sample reference candidates, for production delle voodoo 5 6000 unfortunately never happened. This model of A3, in fact, has given to the way to all the working Reworked versions currently. Card of great practically only prestige and, can boast varied hours of "gaming" and testing, also with Half Life 2 and UT (screen) through the aid of driver the Amiga Merlin, without to never leave itself! All the screenshot were publish to you also in 3dfxzone, and this card with its binoculars (second auction), have made to speak about if all over the world and have been photographed in coupled with the mythical RAMPAGE.

Technical characteristics: 128Mbyte of SDram Toshiba -54!! 4 fine Vsa 100 heads and beyond 166mhz Interface: AGP 1.37~1.47 Gigapixel for second (Fill Installments) Acceleration 2d - 3d to 128bit T-Buffer
Digital Cinematic Effect: Motion blur Depth Of Field Blur Soft Shadows Soft Reflections
The industry' s most complete BEES support: DirectX, OpenGL, and Glide FXT1 and DirectX Texture Compression
8-Bit Palletized Textures 32-bit Rendering
32-bit Textures
2k x 2k Textures
24-bit Floating Point Depth Buffer (Z or W)
350MHz RAMDAC
Real-Time Full-Scene HW Anti-Aliasing

I reserve myself to close the auction before the aim of the same auction, upon request (only customers with positive feedbacks you), I put to disposition the possibility to make an offer direct. The value of such A3 is risaputo is very beyond the 1500 euro. Many auctions ended also beyond, add, were of cards not guaranteed in the operation. This PERFECTLY WORKING, is tested and stable! Obviously a lot depends on the hardware on which it comes mounted, for this it would be opportune to use an adapter AGP2PCI (that I sell in a separate auction), thanks to which mounting it practically ovunque. Voodoo 5 6000 A3, is Voodoo 5 6000 more compatible that exists and is be a matter absolutely of a piece from COLLECTION. Good auction!

Reply 2 of 2, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If only they ever made Voodoo5 6000 Mac with PCI interface and DVI output.....

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.