Common searches

MMMMMMOWNED?

Topic actions

First post, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Jesus, these admins cant code for shit can they?

~

Owned by ~ much?

Reply 1 of 11, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Temporarily Unavailable

Site is offline. Please check back soon!

Downloads: 0.72 · Forums: DOSBox forums

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 2 of 11, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The short version is that I disabled dosbox.com until Qbix can fix it.

I think it's funny that this person, who spends their spare time running SQL injections against random sites and talking smack on black-hat hacker forums, thinks that the authors of the most advanced IBM PC emulator can't code. I'd love to see him write a better DOSBox-competitor; at least that would keep him out of trouble and doing something productive, instead of making me waste hours of my fucking time auditing logs and sending abuse reports to ISPs.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 3 of 11, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Oh well guess this delays the release of a new version for a while. As I now need to invest time in improving dosbox.com

Basicly you should consider your password on dosbox.com compromised. So if you used it elsewhere you should change it.

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 4 of 11, by doomer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Yeah, thanks to the sleepless/restless hackers for this one. Now I have to update many of my passwords. Well not _that_ many, but it is still a pain in the...

Post Scriptum: I don't know how updated the dosbox.com website software was, but guys please update the phpbb software that the current forum board utilizes, because it is a teeny weeny bit insecure right now. Thank you. (Nothing personal).

Reply 5 of 11, by Fouldini

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
doomer wrote:

Yeah, thanks to the sleepless/restless hackers for this one.

All I did was bring it to the attention of the administrators here, the site has been WIDE open for months.
And just FYI, it took less than 10 minutes. 😉

Reply 6 of 11, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

You could have emailed me. the email address is on the site instead of using the passwords here in the forum.

Reply 9 of 11, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

well if you happen to make skin that looks very vogons like then I might upgrade 😀

Reply 11 of 11, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Sorry everyone for the trouble. I've learned a lot about creating better passwords since I made my account here 6 years ago, but I guess I never got around to changing all of my existing ones along the way 🙁