VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 420 of 442, by kithylin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Does anyone have a source for "Sound Blaster Audigy Installation CD" since both megaupload and multiupload websites are dead / gone forever?

Or perhaps a copy they'd be willing to send me directly? I'll exchange instant messangers with someone in PM's if you'd be willing to give me a copy.

Reply 421 of 442, by MaxWar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I still have the ISO from my original, ill upload it to Vogons Drivers.

EDIT : ahh.. Of course the ISO is too big for vogons drivers. Gotta go now anyway, ill think of something when i get back later.
audigycd.jpg

FM sound card comparison on a Grand Scale!!
The Grand OPL3 Comparison Run.

Reply 422 of 442, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
MaxWar wrote:

EDIT : ahh.. Of course the ISO is too big for vogons drivers. Gotta go now anyway, ill think of something when i get back later.

Use the FTP upload function. No size limit there.

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 423 of 442, by MaxWar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
SquallStrife wrote:
MaxWar wrote:

Use the FTP upload function. No size limit there.

Thanks! Ill upload it tomorrow around noon. In 14-15 hours from now it should be online.

FM sound card comparison on a Grand Scale!!
The Grand OPL3 Comparison Run.

Reply 425 of 442, by kithylin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Awesome, thank you sir. I have a PCI Audigy SE, hoping that will match my card. Anyway... now I have to figure out how to get into the vogons' FTP servers...

EDIT: I found the forum post and figured it out myself. Thanks again for uploading, I have it going on the download now.

Reply 428 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Most of the original files are preserved. Unfortunately, I was not able to salvage all the CD images before the Megaupload closedown. Hopefully we'll get them all up again in Vogonsdrivers.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 429 of 442, by LChackr

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Then find new links 😀

Awesome! Thank you! 😁

Most of the original files are preserved. Unfortunately, I was not able to salvage all the CD images before the Megaupload closedown. Hopefully we'll get them all up again in Vogonsdrivers.

Cool. 😀

Reply 431 of 442, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
sisae wrote:

Hello to all,

I remember a CD that accompanied a Sound Blaster card (I think it was a pro), had clips of children's songs, today I have two children and would like to show them.

Thank you.

Do you think this might be it? I'm still waiting for this one to arrive. It looked like it might come in useful one day so i bought it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111240797203?ru=http% … 7203%26_rdc%3D1

Reply 435 of 442, by Legacy_Micro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, I'm new here so please forgive my lack of understanding. I have a coupla questions...

1.) Awhile back I had begun to compose a "BOOT CD" to test various types of sound cards (10-15 types/models PCI and ISA) Basically it's an ms-dos 6.22 boot menu driven compilation to test various SB, ESS, PAS, OPTi, Logitech, etcc.. sound cards with a basic configuration and sound test. I created this so I could quickly and easily test these cards without the need to install/reinstall software drivers every time I just want to test a cards functionality. I would like to contribute to this forum and was wondering if this would be an appropriate upload.

2.) If indeed this is acceptable how would I go about the upload. (This is in ISO and BIN/CUE format)

Please keep in mind that this is a "ßeta" sort of compilation and your mileage may vary. I just thought it may come in handy to some of the group users that are having trouble testing or installing various sound cards....

Last edited by Legacy_Micro on 2014-01-03, 01:03. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 436 of 442, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Legacy_Micro wrote:

Hello, I'm new here so please forgive my lack of understanding. I have a coupla questions...

That sounds amazing!

What cards are supported?

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 437 of 442, by Legacy_Micro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

A few lines from the CONFiG.SYS
This should explain the cards and give a bit of insight....

[menu]
menuitem=BOOTNORMAL,Boot default configuration [MOUSE, CD-ROM, EMM]
submenu=MVCARDS, MediaVision Sound Cards
submenu=ESSCARDS, ESS Technologies Sound Cards
submenu=CTCARDS, Creative Technologies SoundBlaster Cards
submenu=ENSCARDS, Ensoniq Sound Cards
submenu=OPTICARDS, OPTi Chipset Sound Cards
submenu=AZTCARDS, Aztech Sound Cards
submenu=menu, Return to Main Menu
menucolor=15,1
rem menudefault=1,90

[COMMON]
DEVICE=A:\HIMEM.SYS /TESTMEM:OFF

[OPTICARDS]
menuitem=BOOTOPTI931,OPTi 82C931 Chipset Sound Test

[MVCARDS]
menuitem=BOOTPAS16SCSI,MediaVision ProAudio Spectrum 16 SCSI Audio Test
menuitem=BOOTLOGPAS16,Logitech SoundMan 16 (PAS16 Clone) Audio Test

[ESSCARDS]
menuitem=BOOT1869F,ESS1869F ESS Technologies 1869F Audio Test
menuitem=BOOTESS1868,ESS1868 ESS Technologies 1868 Audio Test

[CTCARDS]
menuitem=BOOT4170,CT4170 Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audio Test
menuitem=BOOT2800,CT2800 Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audio Test
menuitem=BOOTLIVE,SBLive! SB0220 Sound Card Audio Test
menuitem=BOOTAWE64,CT45xx Creative Labs SoundBlaster AWE64 Audio Test
menuitem=BOOT2940,CT2940 Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audio Test

[AZTCARDS]
menuitem=BOOTAZTECH,Aztech Sound Galaxy Basic Audio 16 CS4231-KL (GW2K)

[ENSCARDS]
menuitem=BOOT1370,1370 Ensoniq AudioPCI 1000 / 1370 Chipset Audio Test
menuitem=BOOT1371,1371 Ensoniq AudioPCI 5000 / 1371 Chipset Audio Test
menuitem=BOOTENSQSS,Ensoniq SoundScape ISA Sound Card Audio Test

Reply 438 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Legacy_Micro wrote:
Hello, I'm new here so please forgive my lack of understanding. I have a coupla questions... […]
Show full quote

1.) Awhile back I had begun to compose a "BOOT CD" to test various types of sound cards (10-15 types/models PCI and ISA) Basically it's an ms-dos 6.22 boot menu driven compilation to test various SB, ESS, PAS, OPTi, Logitech, etcc.. sound cards with a basic configuration and sound test. I created this so I could quickly and easily test these cards without the need to install/reinstall software drivers every time I just want to test a cards functionality. I would like to contribute to this forum and was wondering if this would be an appropriate upload.

2.) If indeed this is acceptable how would I go about the upload. (This is in ISO and BIN/CUE format)

Please keep in mind that this is a "ßeta" sort of compilation and your mileage may vary. I just thought it may come in handy to some of the group users that are having trouble testing or installing various sound cards....

Hi, Legacy_Micro,

If it's not big, you can directly attach your file with your next post (after zipping it). Maybe one of us will upload it to VogonsDrivers from there, for archiving it.

Or you can contact SquallStrife if you want to upload directly.

Or you can provide a link to an online storage to which you can upload. We'll transfer it again from there to VogonsDrivers.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers