VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Darqlink51

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

First of all, does anyone know how to get one on a computer to play on a Gamecube?

Second of all, since the legality is questionable, would help on doing so be against forum rules?

Terribly sorry if it is.

Reply 1 of 6, by Mike 01Hawk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Uh.... how bout Scotty NO.

Dell Optiplex Gxpro: Built solely so I could re-live my SB16 days properly with newly acquired sound pieces: MT-32, SCB-55, and DB50xg 😀

Reply 3 of 6, by wildweasel

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Supposedly this requires Nintendo's Broadband Adapter and some way to get the Gamecube to network with a computer (I think it involves a copy of Phantasy Star Online but I can't remember how). I've never actually dabbled in this sort of thing, so I would be of no help to you. All I can tell you is Google is your friend.

wwsig2-button1.pngwwsig2-center.pngwwsig2-button2.png

Reply 4 of 6, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

you will also need a vga cable for your gamecube to be able to connect it to your monitor with nice quality. ntsc progressive mode games will have better quality than pal games on monitor too.

Reply 6 of 6, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

there is the Network method and also the easier method of simply making an image! but there are only 2 or 3 PC DVD Drives that can read a Gamecube disc properly and it is hard finding said drives 😀

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website