Common searches

First post, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

ee.jpg
Is this a joke? 😕
For me it's kind of irritating looking at this.. Of all the free trials...!!. Making money by helping those in need? 😜

Attachments

• Filename
    ee.jpg
    File size
    180.56 KiB
    Downloads
    98 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 2 of 8, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It seems just a scam to me.

BTW: If you want to tinker with U3 pendrives, search the web for an util called Universal Customizer.

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)

Reply 3 of 8, by Old Thrashbarg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Usually on ExpertsExchange (ExpertSexChange?), the solutions are actually visible if you scroll all the way down. I guess they're banking on people seeing the stuff at the top of the page and then not reading further.

Reply 4 of 8, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Old Thrashbarg wrote:

...... ExpertsExchange (ExpertSexChange?).....

Heheheh...That's a good one! I didn't notice that in that perspective! 😁

eL_PuSHeR wrote:

BTW: If you want to tinker with U3 pendrives, search the web for an util called Universal Customizer.

Thanks eL_PuSHeR!

h-a-l-9000 wrote:

They say if you register at google you can exclude certain websites from your search.

Thanks for the tip, h-a-l! 😀

Wow! I just posted this to highlight this absurd thingy, and in turn, I learnt 3 new useful things! Thanks guys! 😀

Coming to filtering, is it possible to filter out specific sellers in ebay as default, rather than doing it everytime? (For me I prefer to leave out the "warehouse31" and another "Ostrich" guy who adds the words XP/Vista setup to all Dos games.
And the warehouse31 guy looks and sounds suspiciously like the once known "vegagames". And maybe filter out the "newsgroups" guy too.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 5 of 8, by BigBodZod

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Don't get me started on Fleabay and Scampal, these monikers should be enough to indicate my disdane for these sites 😠

I am a Google user and gmail user but I've not done too much to tweak my filter settings but I know there are a lot of things you can do...

No matter where you go, there you are...

Reply 6 of 8, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I used to get access to that forum by clicking the Google cache link in search results. 😀 They fixed that up though I believe. It is amazing that such a forum can exist, but apparently there are enough suckers out there.

Reply 7 of 8, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Well, actually...... EE is not bad. With a little digging, you might even find me as one of the experts there.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 8 of 8, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I used to be a little bit active there a long, long time ago, back when their site layout was clean and efficient and they didn't have this absurd trial thing. (My username and password still works perfectly.) I didn't find it all that useful for my own problems - usually the process of describing things at length inevitably leads me to a solution.