VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok since i have a few Saturn's i thought i might sell one

It's a fully boxed MK1 Japanese Saturn (grey with blue buttons) it comes with all cables (RGB scart + power) and an official matching controller. The console and controller are in immaculate condition and fully working. The box is also in very good condition with only a slight bit of wear.

Included in this bundle is a new EMS Action Replay cartridge with the latest firmware revision - this cart will allow you to play games from any region, enable cheats, use as a backup memory card for save games and is also used as a 1mb/4mb switchable ram expansion for games that require extra memory.

I will also be throwing in a bundle of PAL + Jap games:

PAL:

Theme Park
Sonic Jam
A Clockwork Knight
Bubble Bobble featuring Rainbow Islands
Athlete Kings
Virtua Fighter
Street Racer
International Victory Goal

Jap:

Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
Saturn Bomberman
Dead or Alive
D-XHIRD
Vampire Hunter (aka Night Warriors) : Darkstalker's Revenge
The King of Fighters 97

All 14 games are complete with cases + manuals and are in excellent condition.

NOTE: you will need a step-down transformer to use this console in the UK/Europe. A tv that outputs at 60hz is also required (most TV's these days can output at 60hz). To run PAL or US games on this console you will need to use the included Action Replay cart.

Now all i need is a good price estimate for this lot (the console alone + import costs are not cheap on ebay!).

Reply 2 of 5, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Davros wrote:

ebay's an auction you dont need a price

unless you dont really want one and your just trying to advertise

Usually with evilbay i would have a starting bid of 99p and see how it goes from there... but it's sometimes good to know roughly how much something is worth 😀 I may list it on Amibay and for that i will need a realistic fixed price!

I ask as i don't want to put a high price but then again i don't want to give it away either.

BTW evilbay is not just for auctions... you can have a fixed "buy it now" price too 😉

Reply 5 of 5, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Davros wrote:

This one :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sega-saturn-12games_W0Q … =item4a9c154ff3

Went for £20 so I guess yours should be similar

Erm... no! That is your typical common as hell UK PAL MK2 model which just like the US version is the least desirable!
Mine is a MK1 Jap model (grey with blue buttons) and is hard to find in the UK unless you want to pay ridiculous shipping fee's from Japan + import duty tax 😒

Anyway i've already had offers in excess of £100 for the lot so far.... but something is now telling me to keep it! Damn nostalgia! 😁

Attachments

• 100_0998.JPG
    Filename
    100_0998.JPG
    File size
    102.19 KiB
    Views
    File comment
    Bundle of Jap NTSC games with a light gun and Action Replay all-in-one cart!
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception
  • 100_0995.JPG
    Filename
    100_0995.JPG
    File size
    113.97 KiB
    Views
    File comment
    Bundle of UK PAL games.
    File license
  • 100_0988.JPG
    Filename
    100_0988.JPG
    File size
    90.47 KiB
    Views
    File comment
    Original MK1 Jap Saturn in all it's glory!
    File license