VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by fillosaurus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Our passion does not care of geographical location or international borders.
Please post your country here.
I am from Romania, South-Eastern Europe.

Y2K box: AMD Athlon K75 (second generation slot A)@700, ASUS K7M motherboard, 256 MB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 7500+2xVoodoo2 in SLI, SB Live! 5.1, VIA USB 2.0 PCI card, 40 GB Seagate HDD.
WIP: external midi module based on NEC wavetable (Yamaha clone)

Reply 7 of 58, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

United States, Alabama, just above the Golf of Mexico.

Question? Any one drink imported beer from America? I sure like European brews, just wonder if it ever goes the other way around.

Reply 8 of 58, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Bandung, Indonesia, Southeast Asia. Malik and I are practically neighbors when it goes to global scale.

Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on 2010-02-11, 03:55. Edited 1 time in total.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 10 of 58, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:

Bandung, Indonesia, Southeast Asia. Malik and I are practically neighbors when it goes to global scale.

Hehehe! Yeah! 😀

And I'm from the K'Tithrak Mang in the Kilrathi Sector...or...was it from the Scumm Bar in Monkey Island?... In the mean time while I solve my identity crisis and make up my mind, you can consider me coming from Malaysia! 😁

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 18 of 58, by Salient

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The Netherlands, close to The Hague.

MIDI comparison website: << Wavetable.nl >>
(Always) looking for: Any Wavetable daughterboard, MIDI Module (GM/GS/XG)

Reply 19 of 58, by gravitone

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
bushwack wrote:

United States, Alabama, just above the Golf of Mexico.

Question? Any one drink imported beer from America? I sure like European brews, just wonder if it ever goes the other way around.

Never drank an American brew. To be honest, I wouldnt even know where to get any. None of the supermarkets and liqour stores that I know stock any.