VOGONS

Common searches

Bring my (vibrant) colors back

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 40 of 48, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Some body fucking ban ADDiCT, since I am tired of his shit. He is even worse, than the self proclaimed God Of Hardcore , I know from another forum. So ban this fucker, plus kick his IP to the curve, since I am sick of hearing ADDiCTS ramblings all the time, so here is a plea to the moderators/administrators. Do us all a favour and ban the asshole known as ADDiCT.

Hey KAN: did you know brainfuck/Brainfart (slash so many other names) is a programming language ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

Reply 41 of 48, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
ADDiCT wrote:

Heheheeeee... We are a little agitated aren't we?

"We"? What "we"?

ADDiCT wrote:

Go for a walk or take a cold shower, that should help (; .

Later, I'm still roaming the cellar for the '82 Bordeaux I've been keeping for special occasion. You see, I've never thought it was possible to make a "concession accepted" post in a gaming forum.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 42 of 48, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:

Some body fucking ban ADDiCT, since I am tired of his shit. He is even worse, than the self proclaimed God Of Hardcore , I know from another forum. So ban this fucker, plus kick his IP to the curve, since I am sick of hearing ADDiCTS ramblings all the time, so here is a plea to the moderators/administrators. Do us all a favour and ban the asshole known as ADDiCT.

Well, toying with his belligerence is actually fun for a while, but it can get old quite fast.

And yes, I'm a big cat -type poster. 😉

WolverineDK wrote:

Hey KAN: did you know brainfuck/Brainfart (slash so many other names) is a programming language ?

Previously not, but....

Wikipedia wrote:

As the name suggests, brainfuck programs tend to be difficult to comprehend. This is partly because any mildly complex task requires a long sequence of commands; partly it is because the program's text gives no direct indications of the program's state. These, as well as brainfuck's inefficiency and its limited input/output capabilities, are some of the reasons it is not used for serious programming

That sounds interesting. 🤣

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....

Reply 43 of 48, by ADDiCT

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You two comedians really made my day, thank you very much. Intelligent, poetic, witty - perfect posts indeed. I bow before you, gentlemen. I'm now going to abandon this "discussion" here as I have nothing more to contribute to your cozy circle.

Reply 45 of 48, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Guys, ADDiCT is a SADDIST. He loves to inflame others and enjoys reading the criticism against him. He also has this Delusion of Grandeur. We should not have a mentally ill person running loose in his undies in this thread, or even in the forum for that matter. Other than ignoring his rude remarks, I also believe that he should be banned.

If you screen this thread, the worthless and useless posts are from ADDiCT alone. If he has nothing good to say, he should shut the f**k up and stay away, rather than upholding his delusional craps.

This is not the first post he's behaving like this.

A good and one and only classic pc forum must not be contaminated by fools such as ADDiCT.

We have many good people here sharing vast experiences and are extremely helpful.

Only recently WolverineDK was expressing his thanks to the community for helping him with the sound cards. The reason he's infuriated with ADDiCT shows how much of a nuisance is ADDiCT.

I really didn't want to write something like this. But this type of a fool deserved backlashes, as evident by everyone's post here.

Comedians? Sheesh! The moderators should also make a stern open warning to ADDiCT so that others can also see that he's being warned for such rude, irresponsible remarks, which does not help in anyway in this forum.

It's sad to see a saddist rascal running around loose in this forum. It's alright if he's just running loose in his undies (or without), but he's causing so many irresponsible pathetic remarks and delusional opinions.

Edit : And Kreshna, don't waste your precious time replying to that ill-brained misfit. He just loves reading what you reply to him. He likes to see others getting inflamed and gains happiness from this. He's a saddist.
His persistance to holding on to his ideology proves that he's delusional.

We had a nice discussion here, until that screwball screwed up. Until he's held up at an asylum for mentally deranged persons, we'll just have to ignore him.

I see all the other guys and gals here as my good friends.
Just had to let somethings out. 😁

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 46 of 48, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've been a forum admin and a (game) server admin in the past. If someone like him was on 'my' forum I'd ban him in the blink of an eye. If he'd be on my clanserver (I was merely admin, not owner of the clan 😉 ) I'd toy with these n00bs first, most would log out on themselves hehe.

All of us would prefer a nice clean area where we could engage in constructive conversation with eachother. In my relatively short time as a member of this forum I've learned so much from the other people here and gone in directions I would've never even thought of going (I never even knew unlocked P2's existed!) and I have this forum to thank for it.

ADDiCT's posts are based on finding a reason to start an argument about something that can be twisted enough just so he can provoke people. Notice how he never gives his own bare opinion? Everything he writes is about someone else always.

Ow, he sais he won't be in this thread anymore but ofcourse he will keep reading this thread. The nature of the beast can't be stopped 😜

Now what has he contributed to this forum anyway?

Anyway, it's up to the admins of this forum now. I hope they make the right decision.

Reply 47 of 48, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
F2bnp wrote:

FUCKING SERVED.
Kreshna you're the man.

He he, thank you. My pleasure. beer.gif

Malik wrote:

Guys, ADDiCT is a SADDIST. He loves to inflame others and enjoys reading the criticism against him. He also has this Delusion of Grandeur. We should not have a mentally ill person running loose in his undies in this thread, or even in the forum for that matter. Other than ignoring his rude remarks, I also believe that he should be banned.

Apart from the ban part (which I heartily agree with), I think ADDiCT is merely run-of-the-mill bully. Note he tried to play victim after he was smacked down for being a dick. When I was young, I happened to meet a bully IRL. Naturally, the encounter was unpleasant. But after I bled his nose, he acted much like ADDiCT; insisting that he did not do wrong.

IMO, bullies are actually pussies. They heavily rely on the assumption that their victims would be intimidated. They are usually baffled when the victims fight back, because it is something they never expect.

Malik wrote:

It's sad to see a saddist rascal running around loose in this forum. It's alright if he's just running loose in his undies (or without)

I couldn't have said it better. 🤣

Tetrium wrote:

ADDiCT's posts are based on finding a reason to start an argument about something that can be twisted enough just so he can provoke people.

Exactly. One may wonder why I love to use this thread as example, especially since ADDiCT's behavior is actually tame in the said thread (although still condescending nonetheless). But while the thread is probably not a very good example of flaming behavior, it is a very good example of invented disagreement.

See, just because I used the phrase "war story" in a gaming context, he magically concluded that I was some sort of war-glorifying person who also believed my gaming experience made me something special. Naturally, he "disagreed" with my allegedly war-glorifying stance.

If I really glorified real-life war in the thread, and/or if I really claimed that my gaming experience had anything to do with my real-life achievement, then his "disagreement" would be quite in place. The problem is: I did neither. So he actually disagreed with his own imagination instead of my real post.

That's what annoys me so much. I don't mind disagreement; in fact, I actually love to debate with someone who disagrees with me. However, invented disagreement annoys me so much, because such thing serves no other purpose than being flame bait.

Malik wrote:

Edit : And Kreshna, don't waste your precious time replying to that ill-brained misfit.

I know, but sometimes I just can't help it twisted.gif 😁

Well, especially since ADDiCT decided to make such pompous and (still) condescending exit instead of honorably admit his misbehavior, I just can't help but play with his post. Just... can't.... help... it....

ADDiCT wrote:

You two comedians really made my day, thank you very much.

No, no, no. It is us who should thank you. And tonight, ladies and gentlemen, we the comedians would like to thank ADDiCT for submitting his own self as joke material. Badoom tssss!

ADDiCT wrote:

I bow before you, gentlemen.

First, you used the word gay in negative light, but then you asked us to "go ahead" in such eagerly manner. Finally, you just have to find an excuse to bend down in front of us. Don't you think it's time for you to come out of the closet and accept yourself for what you are? Badoom tssss!

ADDiCT wrote:

I'm now going to abandon this "discussion" here as I have nothing more to contribute to your cozy circle.

Bock, bock-bock-bock-bock! Badoom tssss!

Sorry guys, can't help it. 😁