VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Please go slow and read from top to bottom....get's BETTER and BETTER towards the bottom! 😁

Disclaimer : My friend sent this link to me. Some might get STOMACH CRAMPS. If anyone love cats, PLEASE DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT read that thread! Please!

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 3 of 16, by Jan3Sobieski

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Yeah, that blog is hilarious. The funny thing is, someone at work sent me the exact same link yesterday. I guess the world is small after all.

Reply 4 of 16, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Malik: I am fucking glad, that the page had problems showing, cause I have a cat. And I would be so pissed if I read any of those things on that page. Yes I do like dogs too, but where I live. I am not allowed to have a dog.

Reply 5 of 16, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I remember someone doing something similar but with a missing child
the person was not pleased seeing the kid on a poster alongside Michael Jackson

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 6 of 16, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Davros wrote:

the person was not pleased seeing the kid on a poster alongside Michael Jackson

🤣 Me neither.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 8 of 16, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:

Malik: I am fucking glad, that the page had problems showing, cause I have a cat. And I would be so pissed if I read any of those things on that page. Yes I do like dogs too, but where I live. I am not allowed to have a dog.

Heheh...don't worry. It's not THAT bad! In fact, the only thing you may not like may be the "what if (a worse case scenario might have happened to a cat when lost) has happened" mentioning. (It's not about someone mutilating a kitten or doing an experiment on it or something of that sort.)

Furthermore, all the pictures are cute! Hilariously cute! 😁

(And both, who request for the lost kitten ad and the writer, are co-workers.)

Reply 9 of 16, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:

Heheh...don't worry. It's not THAT bad!

It is actually THAT bad! I spilled my coffee out of laughter when reading the page 😁

How did you find it, bro?

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....

Reply 10 of 16, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:

How did you find it, bro?

I read it during work. On the way home while driving, I had that vague cramp-like pain in my stomach.

I think my threshold for humor trigger is low. Way low. 🤣

Reply 11 of 16, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:

I think my threshold for humor trigger is low. Way low. 🤣

The funniest thing is actually the last part, where David still insists to put strange things on the poster (this time the red hat), and Shannon can only say, "Fine. That will have to do." Makes me question: what's wrong with David anyway? 🤣

Reply 12 of 16, by Jan3Sobieski

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Malik wrote:
I think my threshold for humor trigger is low. Way low. Laughing Out Loud

The funniest thing is actually the last part, where David still insists to put strange things on the poster (this time the red hat), and Shannon can only say, "Fine. That will have to do." Makes me question: what's wrong with David anyway? Laughing Out Loud

Contrary to a popular belief by many people that David is some sort of an anarchist and doesn't respect the law and code of conduct and is generally an a$$, I believe he does it in good faith. I honestly find his humor very revealing of the close-mindedness of people in general. He doesn't like cats nor Christian (or any other for that matter) religion. I haven't bought his book yet, there might be some more insight into his psyche there, but I enjoy his work. In my opinion, in every one of his "exchange of e-mails" he's only trying to show the stupidity and insignificance of the problem being discussed while sometimes trying to address a more significant problem that's actually not being addressed. It's different from e-mail to e-mail and It's very subtle but I reach the same conclusion every time.

For example, I myself don't like cats. I've had cats before when I was a child and never grew attached to any. I find them not trustworthy. I find them unnecessary. Dogs at least protect your house (with some exceptions) but cats honestly don't do anything and since I'm a realist, that's the way I see it. I look at it this way. If all cats on the face of the planet disappeared in an instant, not much would be lost in the grand scheme of things. If all dogs disappeared on the other hand a lot would be lost (trained police dogs, blind people, rescue dogs, sled dogs) Don't be offended by my opinion because it's only mine to make. You can have your own and I'm happy for you. Don't try to convince me that your opinion is correct because in the end it doesn't matter who's right or wrong. And that's sort of the message I see (for example) in his e-mails. "It's only a cat(dog/fish/party/permission slip/unreturned dumb movies/money) Focus on the more important things in life."

Maybe i read too much into his blog 😉

Reply 13 of 16, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Jan3Sobieski wrote:

Malik wrote:
I think my threshold for humor trigger is low. Way low. Laughing Out Loud

The funniest thing is actually the last part, where David still insists to put strange things on the poster (this time the red hat), and Shannon can only say, "Fine. That will have to do." Makes me question: what's wrong with David anyway? Laughing Out Loud

Contrary to a popular belief by many people that David is some sort of an anarchist and doesn't respect the law and code of conduct and is generally an a$$, I believe he does it in good faith. I honestly find his humor very revealing of the close-mindedness of people in general. He doesn't like cats nor Christian (or any other for that matter) religion.

Well, for that matter, I never like cats either, and fundies drive me nuts. But seriously, if I were David, I would help her if I have the time, or simply refuse if I don't. Shannon's initial post is pretty reasonable to me, although she turned bitchy several posts later.

Reply 14 of 16, by Jan3Sobieski

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
Jan3Sobieski wrote:

Contrary to a popular belief by many people that David is some sort of an anarchist and doesn't respect the law and code of conduct and is generally an a$$, I believe he does it in good faith. I honestly find his humor very revealing of the close-mindedness of people in general. He doesn't like cats nor Christian (or any other for that matter) religion.

Well, for that matter, I never like cats either, and fundies drive me nuts. But seriously, if I were David, I would help her if I have the time, or simply refuse if I don't. Shannon's initial post is pretty reasonable to me, although she turned bitchy several posts later.

Haha, you are exactly correct! But it wouldn't be funny that way 😉 The whole e-mail exchange is basically David trying to tell her: "I don't give a rat's a$$ about your cat! Get over yourself, it's just a cat!"

Reply 15 of 16, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Jan3Sobieski wrote:

The whole e-mail exchange is basically David trying to tell her: "I don't give a rat's a$$ about your cat! Get over yourself, it's just a cat!"

Well, the fact that he goes through all the length to say that is what makes the entire thing hilarious! 😠

Reply 16 of 16, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I'm just a little baffled that Ms. Shannon is so helpless when it comes to design.

I mean, she even said she was going to make photocopies. Scotch tape and scissors, and you can make whatever alterations you need.