VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 24, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:

10. And Lord Malik the Wizard who travelled from Spielburg, to Shapeir, Tarna and beyond...heheheh (Quest For Glory series.)

You were a wizard?

My first character is a thief. I was watching Remington Steele at that time, and I thought it was cool to be a thief. Years later, I re-played the game and became a honorable fighter named "Sir Kreshna Iceheart".

Back to the topic, my most memorable character from the first QfG is actualy Fenrus. You know, Erasmus' wise-cracking familiar.

Reply 21 of 24, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
You were a wizard? […]
Show full quote
Malik wrote:

10. And Lord Malik the Wizard who travelled from Spielburg, to Shapeir, Tarna and beyond...heheheh (Quest For Glory series.)

You were a wizard?

My first character is a thief. I was watching Remington Steele at that time, and I thought it was cool to be a thief. Years later, I re-played the game and became a honorable fighter named "Sir Kreshna Iceheart".

Back to the topic, my most memorable character from the first QfG is actualy Fenrus. You know, Erasmus' wise-cracking familiar.

Yep, a Wizard. I just crank up my flame dart skill to the max by "training" at the goblins' ambush area. In Trial by Fire (original EGA version), I just type "cast fire" and press space and enter repeatedly to take care of the combat. My flame dart skills rose so much, that by the time I entered Tarna, 2 flame darts can take care of even the toughest random monsters.

I did raise a Thief, but didn't continue as far as my "Magic User" did. To max out my sneak skills, I just sneak EVERYWHERE. I don't "walk" anymore. Hehehe...my sneak skills were enough to sneak commendably even in Shapeir.

Playing as a Thief is very interesting in the QFG series.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 24 of 24, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:

To max out my sneak skills, I just sneak EVERYWHERE. I don't "walk" anymore.

Hehehehe... Same here. It's quite hilarious to see your character sneaking around everywhere, especially in front of other people.

Anyway, anyone remember Scot.DOS from Buck Rogers RPG series?