VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by butterfly

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Which DOS games let you use a mouse to take aim and shoot?
Like:
Operation Wolf
Shooting Gallery

Reply 3 of 8, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Revolution X

The best part of this? YOU'RE USING THE MOUSE unlike the console ports which stick you on slow dpad movement (which got it the 'worst game ever' award from many)

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 4 of 8, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Qbix wrote:

think there is some terminator game as well.

T2: The Arcade Game

also American Laser Games (although not side scrollers):
Mad Dog McCree
Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold
Space Pirates
The Last Bounty Hunter
Who Shot Johnny Rock?
Drug Wars
Crime Patrol
Blood Bath at Red Falls

Reply 5 of 8, by digitaldoofus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
leileilol wrote:

Revolution X

The best part of this? YOU'RE USING THE MOUSE unlike the console ports which stick you on slow dpad movement (which got it the 'worst game ever' award from many)

Even better, in the Playstation version of Revolution X, you can use a light gun.

Once you try retrogaming, you'll never go back...

Reply 7 of 8, by digitaldoofus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I wish someone would invent a device that would allow vintage console lightguns to work on the newer tv sets (like my plasma model).

Once you try retrogaming, you'll never go back...

Reply 8 of 8, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
digitaldoofus wrote:

I wish someone would invent a device that would allow vintage console lightguns to work on the newer tv sets (like my plasma model).

Hmmm..coming to think of it, I wonder if it's possible to possible to use Playstation's or Nintendo's guns on a pc with emulators, if at all possible. I see emulators as having a good option of incorporating these devices using the pc via the usb adapters.

I've have the original N64 controller plus adapter and the SNES controller plus adapter for pc. They really bring back the great experience when used with the respective emulators.

And I also wish the community will come up with adding Force-Feedback or Vibration functions into capable controllers while playing classic games, say Streets of Rage and Golden Axe via the genesis emulators. Or even Super Metroid in SNES emulator.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers