Common searches

Spam, spam, spam

Topic actions

Reply 140 of 836, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

concellnon is a spamming bot cunt (last post in these threads)

3dfx Archives - The Collection & Discussions Thread

Creative Labs Sound Blaster ISA Cards' Drivers Collection (Old Thread)

Bought these (retro) hardware today

Bought these games today

List the PC games that you have beaten

Reply 142 of 836, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Another spammer

hjuyiljhk

Topic 30409

Topic 30406

Topic 30407

Topic 30408

I believe if you check the spambots profile and its posts, then you can delete the shite.

Reply 153 of 836, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

user: audrianna

Topic 30505

EDIT: btw, why the hell do we get so many spammers here?

Have you seen the members list recently? 954 pages. They go anywhere they think they will find a large audience. I think the admins should do a mass email to everyone on the list and anyone who doesn't log in within something like 3-5 days after the email goes out, gets their account deleted along with any account that was opened specifically for the purpose of spamming the forums. Honestly, there's probably not even 50 members at the moment who post with any sort of regularity anyway, so that list would drop to almost nothing by the end of the week. There's people on that list who've been members since 2002 and don't even have 5 posts to their name. It doesn't show when they last logged in from the list, but there's probably hundreds who haven't logged in for 5 years or longer.

Reply 156 of 836, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
sliderider wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

user: audrianna

Topic 30505

EDIT: btw, why the hell do we get so many spammers here?

Have you seen the members list recently? 954 pages. They go anywhere they think they will find a large audience. I think the admins should do a mass email to everyone on the list and anyone who doesn't log in within something like 3-5 days after the email goes out, gets their account deleted along with any account that was opened specifically for the purpose of spamming the forums. Honestly, there's probably not even 50 members at the moment who post with any sort of regularity anyway, so that list would drop to almost nothing by the end of the week. There's people on that list who've been members since 2002 and don't even have 5 posts to their name. It doesn't show when they last logged in from the list, but there's probably hundreds who haven't logged in for 5 years or longer.

I don't even check my email that regularly 🤣
But the basic idea is sounds sound

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 159 of 836, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
eL_PuSHeR wrote:

Yeah I have deleted four posts from it. Is there any easy way to delete all posts from a given user altogether?

You can list all posts by that user and then open the link to each. I think that's the best that we can do.

Now that I've posted in this thread, I'll get email notifications when you guys post and will chip in on trashing the spam. The other moderators are pretty active on here and usually beat me to it though 😀