VOGONS

Common searches

MK1 Floppy version

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I managed to make MK1 work flawlessly in DOS mode from Floppy disks and would like to help others make theirs work if they want to. I plan to get the cd-rom version soon with mk1 and 2 on it!

Reply 7 of 10, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I just needed help in making some old pc games work well. Some for windows and some for dosbox. Isn't what this website is for? So why the backlash? If you people don't like me, that is your'll fucking problem. All of you can go to hell!

Reply 9 of 10, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

DosFreak: Don't be such a cold fucking bastard . It is not like he said "hey I got this game from an abandonware site, and I can not get it to work". He said , he made it work and it was the floppy version, and asked if other people wanted his fucking help. So Freak take a fucking listen and shut the fuck up, and be kinder to people. I do not give two shits about you. But if you want to play psychopath on people , the you are unfit for being a moderator. So unless you know that the OP is a useless POS, maybe then we have just lost a person who knew his shit. So Freak, there are other ways, than the Siberian cold way of things.