VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 120 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Thanks, Jan3Sobieski!!
It's nice to see some additional goodies on the cd!

@RichB93 : Great! Thanks! Can Upload whenever you're free!

Links updated.

Oh man! I don't know what I'll ever do without WoverineDK!! 😀

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 123 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

And here are the mirrors of

bushwacks Diamond Monster 3DII Driver CD - Version 1.01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R68U6OJ

http://www.multiupload.com/5PKIHGK6LE

Reply 125 of 171, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I've got a copy of a mate's Orchid Righteous 3D driver disk with different versions/software on, including the extremely rare Sega Rally Direct3D version (doesn't even use Glide 🤣). I could look to rip that sometime if desirable?

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 126 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
VirtuaIceMan wrote:

I've got a copy of a mate's Orchid Righteous 3D driver disk with different versions/software on, including the extremely rare Sega Rally Direct3D version (doesn't even use Glide 🤣). I could look to rip that sometime if desirable?

Yes yes, and oh yes.

Reply 128 of 171, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Okay I've ripped it, who should I send the download link to?

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 129 of 171, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Okay I sent them to Malik and Keropi! Hopefully someone will wrangle them into shape (as they're a Nero .nrg rip) then put them on this thread!

Reply 130 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It's fine as it is IMHO
WolverineDK will make mirrors as usual 😁

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 133 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
keropi wrote:

It's fine as it is IMHO
WolverineDK will make mirrors as usual 😁

Yes I will 😀 Even though Megaupload (because of lawsuit) and multiupload are flaky. Then I will upload them 😀

Uploading

VirtuaIceMans Orchid Righteous 3D Installation CDs Righteous 3D Software v 3.01 CD as we speak

the only difference is that I have repackaged the iso and the two other files . But I do not think that is a bad thing 😀 I just do it out of convenience on my part 😀

Reply 134 of 171, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Are you comfortable wielding an FTP client, WolverineDK?

If so, you could be another tester of our new FTP service at VogonsDrivers.com. Let me know if you're keen.

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 135 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here are the mirrors of

VirtuaIceMans Orchid Righteous 3D Installation CDs Righteous 3D Software v 3.01 CD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZUTSLUA

http://www.multiupload.com/VMKW0G0XNR

Reply 136 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
SquallStrife wrote:

Are you comfortable wielding an FTP client, WolverineDK?

If so, you could be another tester of our new FTP service at VogonsDrivers.com. Let me know if you're keen.

Sure thing, ftp client busyness is pretty/piss easy. So if you PM the ftp info, I will do / I will see what I can do 😀

Reply 137 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Whoa! That was fast by WolverineDK! hehehe.. 😁

WolverineDK's mirrors added into the main post.

And all are welcome to contribute further regarding any 3dfx files here.

And also all may contribute to the Unofficial Vogons Drivers site too.

I'll try to maintain this thread, and SquallStrife will handle the Unofficial Vogons Drivers site.

And also, all tips and workarounds, patches and updates regarding the 3dfx drivers and Dos/Win games are welcome. (But not about GlideDos or Wrappers, which are discussed in their own sections in this forum.)

Reply 138 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Dear Vogons Users,

Kindly take note that Megaupload is down. But fortunately WolverineDK has made multiple mirrors via Multiupload - which has 6 mirrors.

I suggest we all upload the drivers to Vogonsdrivers, especially those who have good connection speeds.

I still have backup of most CDs of this thread in one of my HDDs.

Reply 139 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This sounds perhaps crazy, but I am actually now trying to download all my 3DFX uploads from my multi upload uploads. Cause then I will try to get a chance to upload the files to vogonsdrivers later on.