VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 21 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
swaaye wrote:

I have the 2 original Orchid Righteous 3D CDs.

Then please by all means, isofy them and so forth 😀 and I will upload the mirrors 😀

Reply 24 of 171, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I;m pretty sure I have 1 or 2 3dfx cd's laying around, but how do I upload them? And where?

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 25 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

an account on multiupload.com is a good start Tetrium 😀

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 28 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yes, please. Any version and any cd not already uploaded is much appreciated. Thanks a lot! 😁

Edit: I'm out now. Will update the links and posts once I get back with my notebook.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 31 of 171, by Jan3Sobieski

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I can supply the original driver cd for the A-trend - Helios 3d Voodoo Rush ATC 2475 card released in Europe. I've googled it extensively and the one I have differs from screenshots that other people post. I'm not sure. Mine may be an older version. The card also came with a floppy for something (maybe switching the card from pal to ntsc? I don't remember) but unforturtunately I don't have the floppy anymore. It's actually very unexciting, no graphic on it or anything and it contains all bunch of other drivers as well. I'm not sure but the drivers on it might simply be reference drivers. Should I still upload the CD?

Reply 32 of 171, by batracio

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I have the CDs for Guillemot Maxi Gamer 3Dfx (Voodoo1), Canopus Pure3D (Voodoo1), Diamond Monster I & II (it's a '98 CD release with drivers for both Voodoo1 and Voodoo2 cards), Creative 3D Blaster Voodoo2, and 3dfx Voodoo 4/5 (again a single CD release for both cards). It will take ages to upload everything.

Reply 34 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here are the mirrors of

bushwack Guillemot Maxi Gamer 3D Driver - 10/16/97

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CM0A5IM1

http://www.multiupload.com/LY1BOPNPLK

Reply 35 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

bushwack's uploads appended. WolverineDK's mirrors added. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

And keep em' coming boys! 😁

Thanks!

@leileilol : No problem. Now you can get back what we managed to put up. 😀

@Jan3Sobieski: Sure! Different versions even for the same card will be good!

@batracio: No problem! Can upload them whenever you are free.

EDIT : Resources section updated with query results from Mobygames - 35 Dos games with 3dfx support & 357 games for Win9x with Glide support.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 36 of 171, by RoyBatty

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Swaaye: Hrm too bad, those are the rarest discs of all. I have all the software that came bundled with my Diamond Monster 3D also, but I did not post those. Your discs might also have some CDDA tracks, so iso probably wouldn't do on them... but that's besides the copyright issues.

Reply 37 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here are the mirrors of

bushwacks Diamond Monster Fusion - Version 1.07 - 10/14/98

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7J56TM1Q

http://www.multiupload.com/OL9LDK35T2

Reply 38 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've got some good news 😀

I checked the generic Diamond CD that was found inside my Monster3D-II package: I assumed it was an older S3 drivers CD but it appears it has the following drivers inside:

suvtlg.jpg

2zedrmb.jpg

2em1vsg.jpg

So maybe it is the cd that came with the card after all! I was expecting a customized CD TBH...
Attached is a ratr'ed .htm with the driver versions, I will upload the ISO later 😀

Attachments

• Filename
    CONTENTS.rar
    File size
    3.63 KiB
    Downloads
    180 downloads
    File comment
    Diamond SuperCD 2/98 contents
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 39 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

If there are CDDA tracks on it, then bin and que the suckers. And there should be iso making programs, that can exclude the full games and what not, when you are making the iso file. Just to point stuff out Ultra Iso is one of them programs that can do that, but there are numerous of iso making programs, heck even magic iso can make some good stuff.