VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 60 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Since MaxWar uploaded v1.4 of the voodoo3 cd, do we need my v1.2 ? I think not, right?

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 61 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
keropi wrote:

Since MaxWar uploaded v1.4 of the voodoo3 cd, do we need my v1.2 ? I think not, right?

I think if it just contains the driver alone, then no need, but if there are additional goodies like demos or apps, that may be useful.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 62 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I'll compare both cd's to see the difference , but I am almost certain only the driver version will be different...

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 63 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
keropi wrote:

I'll compare both cd's to see the difference , but I am almost certain only the driver version will be different...

If then it's ok. Thanks!

EDIT : Updated patches section with Archimedean Dynasty, Extreme Assault and Descent II. I've named them "Upgrade Packs" since they contain both the needed latest version upgrade patches plus the 3dfx patch.

Currently focusing on patches for Dos games.

Reply 64 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

OK did the comparison.

It appears that 1.4 is the latest version we have.
- the 1.2 cd has an older driver and lacks the APPS folder , total iso size is ~158MB
- the voodoo3 3000 cd is the same as the 1.2 one, no APPS , ~158MB and older version driver

So the 1.4 is all we need , ofcourse if there is a need for the older cds I'll iso them 😀

Reply 65 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

keropi, I hate to quote myself but have you read this ?

WolverineDK wrote:

keropi: your part 2 of your Diamond_SuperCD_2_98 is either corrupt or faulty, cause I have tried to extract all the parts with both the 64bit and 32bit version of winrar. So keropi . That is why I can not yet make a rar of the iso. And yes, I have tried re-downloading part 2 and even tried to repair it, keropi you better make a new version of the iso or something, cause do I really need to try to repair part 2 with winrar 32bit before I can call it finally corrupt and fucked ? Or is an incompatibility flaw between the older winrar versions, and the newest ? Cause I am using the newest version 4.01 of winrar 64bit.

Reply 66 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Added Workaround for Battle Isle 4 - Incubation - a patch with fix to allow later Voodoo cards (3/4/5 + Banshee) to play it using Glide.

(Workaround is Section 6 - The last section.)

Reply 67 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

@WolverineDK :

sorry, I did not see your previous message 🙁
using latest regged winrar/x64 here too, will re-upload now!

Reply 68 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
keropi wrote:

@WolverineDK :

sorry, I did not see your previous message 🙁
using latest regged winrar/x64 here too, will re-upload now!

Thanks, I will be checking it out later on, today or tomorrow.

Reply 69 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Patches section updated.

Can't believe this whole day I'm in Vogons! And I'm NOT stopping! 😁

Last edited by Malik on 2011-09-22, 12:02. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 70 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

here is the new part2:
<new links on later post >

also there is a .sfv now for the SuperCD... 😀

@malik:

it could worth it if you added the patched 3D Control Center util from here: Is there a systray app to easily select primary/secondary D3D device? FOUND!!! 😊

Last edited by keropi on 2011-09-23, 08:00. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 72 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

keropi: now it is giving me an error (crc error) on part 3 of this "adventure". Of a quest to get your iso file into one rared fellow. Before you ask, yes I have scanned this machine with Eset before I went to work with this just be sure I had no viruses which I had zero of on my pc. Anyway, I am getting off. See you in quite a few hours, since I am heading to bed soon.

Reply 73 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

@WolverineDK: I am not doubting you get an error, my internet connection is not to be trusted or the RS manager app has some bug, that's why I split to parts... I'll upload part3 first thing tomorrow morning as the archive is in my office pc... sorry for the inconvenience ...

Reply 74 of 171, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
keropi wrote:

@WolverineDK: I am not doubting you get an error, my internet connection is not to be trusted or the RS manager app has some bug, that's why I split to parts... I'll upload part3 first thing tomorrow morning as the archive is in my office pc... sorry for the inconvenience ...

Okay, try to re-upload all the parts, so if I get lucky in the end with this adventure. Since I will try to get it right in the end, even though it is a painful task for us both.

Last edited by WolverineDK on 2011-09-25, 23:37. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 75 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I'll run the remaining parts through sfv and see if there is another corrupted

edit: yep, parts 3 and 4 need re-upload 😖 😠

Reply 76 of 171, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
keropi wrote:

I'll run the remaining parts through sfv and see if there is another corrupted

edit: yep, parts 3 and 4 need re-upload 😖 😠

@keropi: keropi, how about making a new ISO again of the CD and then uploading it?

Reply 77 of 171, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

the ISO or the rars on my computer are fine, the transfer to the internet screws them up...

Reply 79 of 171, by batracio

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

7-zip Ultra compression produces incredible tiny archived images, so I just uploaded another ISO with my humble 1 Mb/512Kb DSL. Creative 3D Blaster Voodoo2 Installation CD Image:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y44XKZMR