VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 21, by jwt27

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:

When it comes to Hollywood and Computing, nothing irritates me more than the pseudo sound effects that accompany the part where they show the computer/super computer/laptop screens with moving numbers, tracking scanners, the noise when zooming in on a part of face or something, etc.....it's just plain annoying. Not to mention, some movies even portray the time bombs, with audible neet--neet--neet (or toot--toot--toot)sounds when they zoom in the camera to the time bomb's counter display.

Jan3Sobieski wrote:

The best part of any movie is when they have a scene where they take a screenshot of a video, let's say a security camera, and have magical software the can enhance the image 10 times so somehow a fuzzy out of focus image is zoomed in and becomes focused and clear as day.

Somehow this reminds me of Blade Runner 🤣

Reply 21 of 21, by awergh

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

not exactly hacking but Transformers totally annoyed me for all the apple advertising and at the end something about sending a tone when I'm like just pull out the pc speake and attatch it to the microphone socket problem solved no need for this useless stuff.