VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 80 of 87, by Cizkaro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

This will be super useful as I have a huge variety of creative cards across my multiple systems! Thanks for sharing! I will place these in my archive! A++

Reply 81 of 87, by Timbi

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Does anyone know a CD where there were drivers of CRYSTAL Audio, four demos like Outlaws, Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II, rest two can't remember, perhaps one was some tomb raider, Voyetra AudioStation for Win95, Heli3D to test 3d sound, the CD looked like with some blasts and maybe a helicopter was on it. Perhaps 97-99 era.

I'm unsure if Crystal drivers could come only with Cirrus Logic or it was shipped also with Sound Blaster and others.

If I could ask differently, I would like to know what publisher can redistribute specified game Demo on it's CD, the website where it is noted, so it would be a way to look around also.

There were plenty nice Audio and multimedia tools.

Reply 83 of 87, by AzzKickr

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
PhilsComputerLab wrote:

Also, I've got some newer driver CDs for PCIe cards like Titanium HD, Recon 3D, Z. Anyone interested?

Yes please 😁

The Z in particular 😀

Heresy grows from idleness ...

Reply 84 of 87, by amontre

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Malik wrote:

Only SquallStrife can help you, since he'll provide the password for uploading. Maybe he's a bit busy now.

Or you can upload to a temporary online storage and one of us can download from there and re-upload to VogonsDrivers, preserving your nickname as the contributor.

Malik, are you still in KL ? Would love get some advice on my AWE64g and MT-32 setup. PM me.

NEC Pentium 133 | 96mb RAM | 40gb HDD | s3 Virge DX | Voodoo 2 | SB AWE64 Gold | Roland MT-32 & SC MkII

Reply 85 of 87, by walterg74

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hey folks, I need the driver for a Sound Blaster Pro 2 (CT1600) but the file/package listed as Sound blaster pro 2 if you look inside actually says it-s the SB Pro Deluxe...

Are all these interchangeable?

Reply 86 of 87, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
walterg74 wrote on 2019-11-14, 23:29:

Hey folks, I need the driver for a Sound Blaster Pro 2 (CT1600) but the file/package listed as Sound blaster pro 2 if you look inside actually says it-s the SB Pro Deluxe...

Sorry, been away for sometime, and currently stuck in another country since the covid-19 began early this year.

Anyway, it's been too long for this reply, but, yes, it's interchangeable.

I don't have the original disks, but managed to salvage the images from some sites. Hopefully one day I can re-organize again this collection.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 87 of 87, by walterg74

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Malik wrote on 2020-05-31, 16:33:
Sorry, been away for sometime, and currently stuck in another country since the covid-19 began early this year. […]
Show full quote
walterg74 wrote on 2019-11-14, 23:29:

Sorry, been away for sometime, and currently stuck in another country since the covid-19 began early this year.

Anyway, it's been too long for this reply, but, yes, it's interchangeable.

I don't have the original disks, but managed to salvage the images from some sites. Hopefully one day I can re-organize again this collection.

Thanks, managed to get it working, not sure which I used really now 😀