VOGONS

Common searches


Reply 21 of 94, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Are you guys also interested in newer CDs?

I can upload installation CDs for the Titanium HD, Recon 3D and Z.

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 22 of 94, by Hudson187

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member

Anyone interested in any of these cds? I plan on ISOing them and uploading to the FTP.

Filename
20140115_195830.jpg
File size
3.39 MiB
Downloads
No downloads
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
Filename
20140115_195820.jpg
File size
3.92 MiB
Downloads
No downloads
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

http://www.hudson187.com

Reply 23 of 94, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Hudson187 wrote:

Anyone interested in any of these cds? I plan on ISOing them and uploading to the FTP.

20140115_195830.jpg
20140115_195820.jpg

I am uncertain about the X-fi, but the Live CDs ? Damn you ISO them now ! 😁 Hell, ISO them all, and then let us see what the other people say 😀 But the X-FI drivers disc. Well, it could be perhaps some kind of legality reason or something. But I am not certain.

Reply 24 of 94, by Hudson187

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member
WolverineDK wrote:
Hudson187 wrote:

Anyone interested in any of these cds? I plan on ISOing them and uploading to the FTP.

20140115_195830.jpg
20140115_195820.jpg

I am uncertain about the X-fi, but the Live CDs ? Damn you ISO them now ! 😁 Hell, ISO them all, and then let us see what the other people say 😀 But the X-FI drivers disc. Well, it could be perhaps some kind of legality reason or something. But I am not certain.

OOOHHH, they are ISOed!!! Did it last night; waiting for FTP access; I may also be able to get my hands on the Audigy 2 CD set; going to check at work today.

http://www.hudson187.com

Reply 25 of 94, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Hudson187 wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:
Hudson187 wrote:

Anyone interested in any of these cds? I plan on ISOing them and uploading to the FTP.

20140115_195830.jpg
20140115_195820.jpg

I am uncertain about the X-fi, but the Live CDs ? Damn you ISO them now ! 😁 Hell, ISO them all, and then let us see what the other people say 😀 But the X-FI drivers disc. Well, it could be perhaps some kind of legality reason or something. But I am not certain.

OOOHHH, they are ISOed!!! Did it last night; waiting for FTP access; I may also be able to get my hands on the Audigy 2 CD set; going to check at work today.

Sorry for my grammatical error, I did not mean "damn you" in any negative way. I was just typing too fast. But I think it sounds sweet. So let us hear what the admins say 😀 But that is sweet 😀 When it comes to ISO and all that 😀

Reply 28 of 94, by Holering

User metadata

Any CD's based on wdm drivers?

Wdm drivers provide perfect midi and Sound Blaster Pro 2.0 emulation for dos games running in Win9x/Me with Live! (ct4780); though perhaps this isn't true with wdm drivers beyond 2002? You don't need any Dos TSR whatsoever this way. Very nice with current mobos (and some older ones) that lack ddma-nmi or other SB16 emulation setbacks. How come nobody knows/knew about this, or mentioned it anyway? I didn't know Creative made l3eT drivers!

Malik and everyone here that provides this stuff on these forums, you people are the greatest!

Last edited by Holering on 2014-04-05, 19:27. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 29 of 94, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Holering wrote:

Malik and everyone here, you people are the greatest!

Thank you, we just worked our behind off. And we did out of the pure wish of helping people who needed it.

Reply 30 of 94, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

😀

If anyone has uploaded something regarding the SB CDs/drivers, do let me know, and I'll consolidate them on the main post. There are stil some drivers I have to upload, but having some problems with the FTP. I should contact SquallStrife soon.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 31 of 94, by Holering

User metadata

Nevermind. 2201ML0003017 cd has the WDM drivers (Mdgx's site links to it). Readme only shows ME/2000 supported but they clearly work under 98SE (soundfonts work for 98SE/ME DOS shell too). If a mobo lacks nmi-ddma and you must have DOS sound in 98SE/ME dos shell, this driver will work (no blaster line in autoexec.bat or emm386 needed, but you must use Windows DOS shell).

Reply 32 of 94, by Prin

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello:
Please, I need urgently the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Installation Cd .ISO
This software Cd contains the following Creative applications:

-Diagnostic and troubleshooting utilities
---Creative Diagnostics
---Creative Speaker Settings

-Demonstrations: An overview of your Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro audio card's features
---Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Getting Started Demonstration
---Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Feature Showcase Demonstration

-Introduction to the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro software suite
---Creative MediaSource Go!
---Creative MediaSource Go! Launcher
---Creative MediaSource Player
---Creative MediaSource Organizer
---Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player
---Creative EAX Console
---Creative Surround Mixer
---Creative Speaker Calibrator
---Creative Speaker Settings
---Creative MiniDisc Center
---Creative SoundFont Bank Manager
---Creative Audio Stream Recorder 2
---Creative Wave Studio
---Creative THX Setup Console
---Creative Graphic Equalizer

If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it, and I'll be very grateful.

Best Regards

Prin III

Reply 33 of 94, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Prin wrote:

Hello:
Please, I need urgently the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Installation Cd .ISO
This software Cd contains the following Creative applications:

You should check Vogonsdrivers before posting:

http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=510
http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=544

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 34 of 94, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
vetz wrote:
You should check Vogonsdrivers before posting: […]
Show full quote
Prin wrote:

Hello:
Please, I need urgently the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Installation Cd .ISO
This software Cd contains the following Creative applications:

You should check Vogonsdrivers before posting:

http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=510
http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=544

Unless the ZS Platinum Pro disc is different (dunno)...

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 35 of 94, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

AFAIK, the CD contents are the same with the ordinary ZS. Not 100% sure though.

Edit : The Platinum Pro simply refers to the included I/O Drive and extras, if I'm not mistaken.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 36 of 94, by boxpressed

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Is the installation CD for the AWE64 PNP (CT4380) available somewhere? I assume that it is different from the AWE64 Gold image you provide. Not sure if it is different from the AWE64 Value CD. Even a photo of the CD would be helpful, thanks!

Reply 38 of 94, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I wound up with three different AWE64 CDs over the years. They all look pretty much the same, except one is black, one is red, and one is blue. I never bothered to investigate the specific differences.

Reply 39 of 94, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Jorpho wrote:

I wound up with three different AWE64 CDs over the years. They all look pretty much the same, except one is black, one is red, and one is blue. I never bothered to investigate the specific differences.

If you still have them, what about iso them up, and then upload them ? 😀