Topic actions

Reply 60 of 65, by gerwin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Leolo wrote:

Are you guys having the same problem?

I tried to replicate your problem briefly with v1.5.2, but no crashes yet. The crashes I had seemed more random.
Edit: Game v1.5.2 just crashed a few minutes in a skirmish game, don't know what triggered it.

--> ISA Soundcard Overview // Doom MBF 2.04 // SetMul

Reply 61 of 65, by dynasty

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I haven't been able to reproduce either of these crashes. Then again, I haven't had that much time to investigate either. I had a report of disappearing carryalls too, which is possibly due to the carryall movement change.

Reply 62 of 65, by Leolo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I was able to reproduce the crash easily (in the very first map of the Atreides campaign), but after having restarted the computer I can no longer make it crash anymore! 😕

The crashes are bit random now, and much less frequent. I'll keep trying to see if I can get it crash reliably.

Regards.

Reply 63 of 65, by dynasty

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I released v1.5.4 a little while ago and haven't had people throw crash reports at me left and right. Perhaps some of these issues are fixed now? I don't know what could have caused a crash in the first Atreides level though.

I left the debug symbols in in this build, so if you do get a crash, please copy the alert box text.

Reply 64 of 65, by Leolo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've spent a few days playing it without problems, but today I've got a crash.

Here are the details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dunedynasty.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5157d478
Fault Module Name: dunedynasty.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5157d478
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0004c57c
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.4
Locale ID: 3082
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: f3d5
Additional Information 4: f3d5be0cad2787556264647dc02181c3

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=190175

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I was playing the last stage of the Atreides, against all the other houses. And a nuclear missile had just impacted on my main base destroying almost everything I had built!

Reply 65 of 65, by Gabucino

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
VileRancour wrote:

I wonder how many people out there (who have never seen an 1980s-era PC) are convinced that CGA was a widescreen standard.

Actually, CGA notebooks (like the Compaq LTE 2690A) and handhelds (HP 200LX) with LCD displays are indeed widescreen!