VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 40 of 56, by marooned_on_mars

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

After some delay (sorry about that!) I managed to write in the descriptions of all the YT videos what I used to record the soundtracks.

Reply 42 of 56, by marooned_on_mars

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Added Maniac Mansion and all it's ports, also made a reddit community, so if any of you wants to contact me, the community would be the best way to get in touch 😀

Reply 46 of 56, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
marooned_on_mars wrote:

Added Push-Over (Amiga, Atari ST, IBM-PC AdLib, CM-32L and SNES)

Possibly came close to becoming an arcade version too, but no one knows HOW close:
http://mamedev.emulab.it/undumped/index.php?title=Push-Over

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 48 of 56, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
marooned_on_mars wrote:

On MobyGames it indeed was listed as the game having an Arcade port, and I was wondering why I couldn't find it! 🤣

Yep! MAMEDEV does not have it. I reached out to Ocean veterans on their (inactive) forum but no answer yet: http://oceanexp.proboards.com/thread/506/push-over-arcade

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 49 of 56, by marooned_on_mars

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Added the soundtrack of Hocus Pocus. (IBM-PC AdLib, GeneralMIDI, Gravis Ultrasound, SoundBlaster Pro2)

Also added the Gravis Ultrasound soundtrack of Transport Tycoon (Deluxe)

Reply 50 of 56, by marooned_on_mars

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Added DinoPark Tycoon (3DO, IBM-PC AdLib, MT-32, PC-Speaker, Macintosh II)
Also added Shatterhand (lonewolf)

And as a quick reminder, feel free to follow the Twitter account I made and subscribe to the Reddit community. 😀

Reply 55 of 56, by marooned_on_mars

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Added the soundtrack of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (Amiga, IBM-PC Speaker, AdLib, CM-32L/MT-32 and Macintosh II)

Can't wait to see what you guys say 😁
To my surprise I'm quite happy with the way I worked on the CM-32L version, which is my favourite.

Reply 56 of 56, by myrriad

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey, is this project still active? Sorry for the necrobump, but I tried going on the website but it looks like it's down 🙁 I also don't know how else to contact you.

I'd love to contribute and help in any way, I could provide hosting or help with providing the games. Anything really. It was a really cool project, shame to see it abandoned :'(