VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjoWMA5d84

Enjoy folks, I can only imagine the newbies that haven't seen any thing larger than a 3.5in drive before must be thinking. 😎

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.

Reply 1 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

That's nothing. Here's a coffee table made from a 26 inch hard drive platter and I'm sure that's not even the biggest one ever.

d361779f.jpg

Please take notice of all the boxed Intellivision games on the shelf in the background.

Reply 2 of 8, by BigBodZod

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
sliderider wrote:
That's nothing. Here's a coffee table made from a 26 inch hard drive platter and I'm sure that's not even the biggest one ever. […]
Show full quote

That's nothing. Here's a coffee table made from a 26 inch hard drive platter and I'm sure that's not even the biggest one ever.

d361779f.jpg

Please take notice of all the boxed Intellivision games on the shelf in the background.

As long as you have B17 Bomber and the Voice Module then you indeed have a nice Intellivision collection 😁

No matter where you go, there you are...

Reply 5 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
BigBodZod wrote:
sliderider wrote:
That's nothing. Here's a coffee table made from a 26 inch hard drive platter and I'm sure that's not even the biggest one ever. […]
Show full quote

d361779f.jpg

As long as you have B17 Bomber and the Voice Module then you indeed have a nice Intellivision collection 😁

It's not my pic but I do have a pretty big Intellivision collection.

Reply 6 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Old Thrashbarg wrote:
Holy crap... […]
Show full quote

Here's a coffee table made from a 26 inch hard drive platter

Holy crap...

20hko74.jpg

Reminds me of the tribe of squirrels that comes around my house every day to get peanuts.

Reply 7 of 8, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Sadly I had 30 freaking cats at my backdoor when I lived in town thanks to some nut job "feral friends" animal rights group that dumped them next door in a grocery store parking lot.

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.

Reply 8 of 8, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
nforce4max wrote:

Sadly I had 30 freaking cats at my backdoor when I lived in town thanks to some nut job "feral friends" animal rights group that dumped them next door in a grocery store parking lot.

Bwahahahahahaha.