VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by SKARDAVNELNATE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Anyone who knows me is familiar with the Planescape: Torment fix pack I worked on years ago.

Torment: Tides of Numenera on kickstarter has stretch goals going up to 4.5m, at which point a Player Stronghold will be added.

Backers are being asked to up their pledge by $5.16, representing the 5 tides and 16 legacies which will be realizes at the 4m goal. Less than 160k short of reaching with 12 hours to go.

There's also a labyrinth with new levels added based on the number of backers. So the amount one can pledge is unimportant. Just pledging will help in adding more content.

Reply 1 of 4, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

😀 I'm very impressed in how well that kickstarter went.
At the same time, I'm disappointed in how the "Shroud of the Avatar" kickstarter goes. The initial goal they managed but it's not progressing as well as the Torment one. Maybe bad timing being in competition with Torment....

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 4 of 4, by SKARDAVNELNATE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I backed it way more than I had intended to trying to get at that player stronghold. Didn't quite get there though. There's also a Divinity game I'll probably dump some money into this month.

Update: They're still accepting Paypal donations until the 30th so the 4.5m goal is still a possibility.