http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFJZKJMerA

😁

Reply 4 of 10, by Old Thrashbarg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hardly some one is that stupid

No, they're actually that stupid. The Youtube comment section is second only to Yahoo Answers in attracting the dumbest people in existence.

Reply 5 of 10, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Old Thrashbarg wrote:

No, they're actually that stupid. The Youtube comment section is second only to Yahoo Answers in attracting the dumbest people in existence.

Go to thepiratebay. Look up Diablo 3 and Simcity. Two games that haven't been cracked yet. It is amazing how they rage at each other and Blizzard for not providing them with their entitled "free" copy.. It is damn hillarious to read, but also mesmerizing that people can be that stupid..

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 7 of 10, by shamino

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
d1stortion wrote:

Fuck'n'shit 9,000 for a portable 486?? WTF?? Who's gonna by that when you can get an iphone with 1000x the power.

Who the hell wants an iPhone? I'd rather have a portable 486. 😀

Reply 8 of 10, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
shamino wrote:
d1stortion wrote:

Fuck'n'shit 9,000 for a portable 486?? WTF?? Who's gonna by that when you can get an iphone with 1000x the power.

Same here, and the funny thing is, I'm only 19. 🤣 Who needs Angry Birds when you have Scorched Earth? 😁

That being said, I'd like to get an old iPhone, just to hack it and run Android on it. 🤣 It would be hilarious just seeing people's reactions.

Reply 9 of 10, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
shamino wrote:
d1stortion wrote:

Same here, and the funny thing is, I'm only 19. 🤣 Who needs Angry Birds when you have Scorched Earth? 😁

That being said, I'd like to get an old iPhone, just to hack it and run Android on it. 🤣 It would be hilarious just seeing people's reactions.

Just as long as you don't try to turn it into a Windows phone. 🤣