VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Juracule

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Greetings everyone, just joined as it was said to me that here might be just the people I've been looking for that could help me!

So.. without further ado and to cut the long story short (already too long), I would like to ask you information or even a name of a game I played a long time ago, and already been searching a long time for it too... I can only give you a scarce description of it.

It was a relatively poorly looking 3D some kind of robots, vehicles (machines vs machines) game, one side was red and the other one blue as were also those robots/vehicles, and they were manufactured or spawned automatically from your side and from the AI's side and then went to fight each other on the map which was a walled, like a maze or something. As I said, I can't rly remember much, but I assume as the game progressed your vehicles were upgraded (by you? dk), later there were helicopters or something, rly can't remember that much. It were more like vehicles and not robots, and you controlled probably the upgrades as the game progressed and myb the direction where they would move, not sure. It was a rly long time ago, 10 years I would say, and I was a kid, some as mentioned I have a scarce memory of it and was hoping to re-live that game and see what all the fuss was all about cause I remember it as an awesome game. I would say how it looked and all like it was a 90's game or early 2000's. It looked to me futuristic, terminator 2 style effects machinery if you know what I mean 😎

I hope I described it enough and that you will myb know of it instantly. Thank you very much in advance, I've been searching for it quite a time, and as I said,myb som1 here just knows what it is. 😁

Reply 1 of 6, by Gamecollector

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

State of War.

Asus P4P800 SE/Pentium4 3.2E/2 Gb DDR400B,
Radeon HD3850 Agp (Sapphire), Catalyst 14.4 (XpProSp3).
Voodoo2 12 MB SLI, Win2k drivers 1.02.00 (XpProSp3).

Reply 2 of 6, by Juracule

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Gamecollector wrote:

Nope, it is not an RTS, it is as I said 3D, walls around ''the map'', like a maze, and those vehicles are spawning from each side (ones are red and the other ones blue) and then going inside those walls to the enemy side and then fighting the enemy vehicles. 😖

Reply 4 of 6, by Juracule

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
leileilol wrote:

Sounds a little similar to Future Cop LAPD's multiplayer

THAT'S IT!! THX MAN... LoL.. seeing it now, my description sux, but that's it... yeah.. let me take in all the nostalgia 😁

THREAD CLOSED!