VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 41 of 52, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Stojke wrote:
I keep everything in partitions in folder organization. I've been using my desktop as the default download folder for years now […]
Show full quote

I keep everything in partitions in folder organization. I've been using my desktop as the default download folder for years now 😀

Clicky:

StojkePCsmall.jpg

Wow! Is that you?

Reply 45 of 52, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:

Pretty girls, alright. Do they have you guys' pictures on their desktops too?

Nah, mine has a Korean pop singer on her desktop :\ But we're moving in together in a couple of days, it's not like she does not know she's my girlfriend 😁

Reply 46 of 52, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
RacoonRider wrote:

Nah, mine has a Korean pop singer on her desktop :\ But we're moving in together in a couple of days, it's not like she does not know she's my girlfriend 😁

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 47 of 52, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
RacoonRider wrote:
Malik wrote:

Pretty girls, alright. Do they have you guys' pictures on their desktops too?

Sounds like me when I was going through a J-Pop phase a while back where neither Ayumi Hamasaki nor Namie Amuro knew they would be marrying me one day. There's just something about Japanese girls in shorts/mini-skirts and knee high boots shaking what they got. 🤣

Reply 48 of 52, by memsys

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Pic 1
Pic 2

Laptop + Dell U2412M at home. A few days ago I finished My new theme because I could no longer stand the standard themes, even the "classic" theme feels off somehow besides the classic theme gives me the hall of mirrors effect when I drag a window over another window 😒 .

Reply 50 of 52, by memsys

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Yes, Mirrors edge is indeed one of the few truly good games that came out for the current generation. I really wonder how Mirrors edge 2 will be, will that be a good game or will EA live up to it's reputation and ruin it.

Reply 51 of 52, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You know it's going to be Origin exclusive, so it's already a lost cause 🙁

Steam's alright with me, but Origin, GFWL and Uplay are truly evil DRM schemes that exist to capitalize on vendor lock-in and artificial scarcity (especially Uplay with its limited period of downloading). Shame I have to skip a bunch of games that are slightly interesting.

apsosig.png
long live PCem