Common searches

What are you drinking right now?

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 27, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I 'ave quit drinkin', but back in th' days where I was still drinkin', me most fav'rit was vodka on th' rocks.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 22 of 27, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

I just drank some nice black coffee I brewed last night. Not too strong, but not weak and flavorless either.

Say, have you ever tried luwak coffee? It tastes very good, but you may want to spit it out if you discovered how did they make it. 🤣

@Malik: I bet you're familiar with luwak coffee too, bro?

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....

Reply 23 of 27, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I've heard about that stuff. It's the kind where the coffee fruit are eaten by a rodent or some other small animal, and the beans are extracted from the animal's crap. 🤣 I can imagine though that they must clean it pretty thoroughly for human consumption. I'd definitely try it if I got the chance. I mean, when you consider what goes into the production of all sorts of other foods, it really doesn't sound all that bad.

Reply 24 of 27, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

I just drank some nice black coffee I brewed last night. Not too strong, but not weak and flavorless either.

Say, have you ever tried luwak coffee? It tastes very good, but you may want to spit it out if you discovered how did they make it. 🤣

@Malik: I bet you're familiar with luwak coffee too, bro?

Is that the one with monkey poop or something like that in it?

Reply 25 of 27, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Well, though I like coffee, this time, I would rather not think about luwak coffee... 🤣 (Didn't know about it till now, and saw the article at wiki just to add to my gk. Now I REALLY wish I didn't know it at all.)

I guess, instead of processing them through machines, they are processed "naturally".

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 26 of 27, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

When it goes to food, sometimes ignorance is a bliss. 🤣

Reply 27 of 27, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I just bought a commercial blender and I am trying to perfect the art of making restaurant grade milkshakes. The local ones are really expensive, full of bacteria and using substandard ingredients. Sometimes I slip in a shot of Soju, but that generally puts me to sleep.

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium