VOGONS

Common searches

Am I the only one that gets pissed off about...

Topic actions

Reply 80 of 85, by Jan3Sobieski

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Sorry to bring back an old thread but this is what i'm talking about. It's possible that the Sound Blaster board was broken, but highly unlikely. And now it's junk.

Reply 81 of 85, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This is all i can say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXd155v8Z5U

I think because of the high gold prices.. they earn more on higher gold prices then selling it to people like you an me..

Thats way iam `hunting` alot on this older stuff.. Later it wont be possible to find anything left over.. So now its the time to get stuff in own ownership. How longer you wait, how lesser you actually would find.
I do have a lot stuff `over`but those things iam using when things get broken, so i have enough left, so repair my systems again.

~ At least it can do black and white~

Reply 83 of 85, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Sorry to bring back an old thread but this is what i'm talking about. It's possible that the Sound Blaster board was broken, but highly unlikely. And now it's junk.

Gold prices have dropped alot lately, so we will probably be seeing less of it.

Anyway, the seller might have earned more selling that 486 board and that Sound Blaster 1320C separately than in a bundle like this. Too bad he cut off the ISA on the Sound Blaster....

The other stuff is junk tbh, we need sellers to know what should be recycled and what should be saved for us enthusiasts 😀

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 85 of 85, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
PeterLI wrote:

There are very few collectors / enthusiasts and even fewer willing / able to pay $. So most would not even be interested.

1320C cards always sell from what I've seen. Demand is higher than supply.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes