VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I could swear just yesterday I was only at around 800 posts. 🤣 How did I become such a prolific poster?

Reply 1 of 11, by elianda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I hope not with posts like this one. 😉

But what can you tell about the poster by knowing the post counter?
Is there a deeper meaning if it is divisible by 37?
How about mirror numbers?
and I am still a bit unsure about the astrological implications of the joined date...

Retronn.de - Vintage Hardware Gallery, Drivers, Guides, Videos. Now with file search
Youtube Channel
FTP Server - Driver Archive and more
DVI2PCIe alignment and 2D image quality measurement tool

Reply 2 of 11, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Welcome to the 1000+ club!

All you need is 2x more to join the more exclusive 2000+

No extra benefits except for an every increasing number reminding you of the time you spent posting away on a website....

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 3 of 11, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

About astrological implications of the join date, does first time reading here have some effect as well?

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 4 of 11, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
elianda wrote:
I hope not with posts like this one. ;-) […]
Show full quote

I hope not with posts like this one. 😉

But what can you tell about the poster by knowing the post counter?
Is there a deeper meaning if it is divisible by 37?
How about mirror numbers?
and I am still a bit unsure about the astrological implications of the joined date...

Unfortunately, I think it was mainly with posts like that one. 🤣 Yup, 1001 posts in, and I'm still one of the biggest n00bs on here.

Reply 5 of 11, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

oh cr*p, I am not even on the top 20... need to spam more 🤣

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 7 of 11, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Over on the Allegro.cc forums, which is where I go when I need help on programming stuff or to help other people out, it actually shows member numbers for everyone. New members are presently in the 15,000 range. My Member ID is 1,424. Some of the people still around have member numbers in the low hundreds. :B

I'm closing in on 1,000 posts here, but then I haven't been around that long and a good number of my posts are updates on the state of my web show. ;)

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 8 of 11, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Gemini000 wrote:

Over on the Allegro.cc forums, which is where I go when I need help on programming stuff or to help other people out, it actually shows member numbers for everyone. New members are presently in the 15,000 range. My Member ID is 1,424. Some of the people still around have member numbers in the low hundreds. :B

I'm closing in on 1,000 posts here, but then I haven't been around that long and a good number of my posts are updates on the state of my web show. 😉

To be fair, your posts are more well thought-out than mine usually are. 🤣 Even though I post a lot on here, truthfully I don't have nearly as much experience with vintage hardware as most of the other members.

Reply 9 of 11, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

And now I'm past 1,000 too. GO US! 8D

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg