VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by dosquest

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hello people, long time no see (read), I've been really busy with stuff in my personal life, and along with forgetting my password and forgetting my username...which I subsequently remembered then requested a replacement password. I've been passing my time by installing Linux on my computers (to combat NSA evilness) and fixing electronics around the house. My YouTube channel has also been pretty dead due to the fact that I haven't had much time to produce much. I hope I didn't miss anything much. Site seems to be pretty much the same (in looks) after the upgrade, I'm glad there was an available theme that was similar to what it was before, or someone recreated the theme for the new site.

Doom isn't just a game, it's an apocalypse survival simulator.

Reply 2 of 3, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Welcome back.

dosquest wrote:

Site seems to be pretty much the same (in looks) after the upgrade, I'm glad there was an available theme that was similar to what it was before, or someone recreated the theme for the new site.

Qbix and I modified Prosilver to match, along with a few images from VileRancour and someone that is not a regular.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers