VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hello all,

Because iam also in the vintage computers as you may know, iam also repairing 486, 586 and higher motherboards. I also do more like replacing dead, and older system bioses, finding actually manuals and so on.
I made this topic to privide you guys some services on finding bioses, manuals for your own motherboards.. because maybe i can help you.
I have seen in the time went i made use of this board a lot requests on indentifing motherbords, some needed new bioses, or need to try finding the original motherboard manual.
Iam not a company or what so ever, so i also have an live, working on my own vintage computer stuff, i dont get pay for this so keep in mind that sometimes it would be take longer on helping on information.

Keep in mind that when you want to replace your older bios, that the same replacement shouldnt be available anymore. So i can hardly recommend to make an backup of your excisting bios rom. Or maybe easier to swap the old cmos rom out of the board and replace it with an new eprommed cmos chip..

If you have an request, post it in this section of this board, and i will go search for you. I cant promise that i will find information in one week or so, maybe it will take longer. If i find something i will post it here also.

Every information i have will listed here:

486 motherboards:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abit AH-4(T) MANUAL BIOSINFO AH402.exe BIOS MIRROR

~ At least it can do black and white~