VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yeah, that's right. A Goat Simulator. What the.....

Disclaimer

Goat Simulator is a small, broken and stupid game. It was made in a couple of weeks so don’t expect a game in the size and scope of GTA with goats. In fact, you’re better off not expecting anything at all actually. To be completely honest, it would be best if you’d spend your $10 on a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe a real-life goat.

Key Features […]
Show full quote

Key Features

•You can be a goat
•Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
•Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
•MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
•In-game physics that spazz out all the time
•Seriously look at that goat's neck
•You can be a goat

http://www.goat-simulator.com/

If not for the $9.99 price tag, I would have tried it to see what the heck is that all about.

Last edited by Malik on 2014-04-22, 11:16. Edited 1 time in total.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 1 of 20, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

There's an LGR video for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4HY_fxwiZo

It's definitely stupid and hilarious and mostly just something to goof of with when you're bored. I've got it on my Steam wishlist but as usual I'm gonna wait for a sale to hit. :B

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 4 of 20, by JayCeeBee64

User metadata
Rank Retired
Rank
Retired

I want to see this goat confront Diablo, Mephisto and Baal all at once 😁 😁 . I'll probably be a riot 🤣 🤣 !!!!!!

Ooohh, the pain......

Reply 6 of 20, by obobskivich

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I remember seeing this on Steam the day it released, April 1, and thinking it was a joke. When it was still up the next day as a real thing, and seemed like it would really take my money, I wasn't sure what to think. If someone gets this, please post a review; 🤣.

Reply 7 of 20, by Zup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

In a word, yes. But not now. It seems one of those things you must try before die. So crazy and stupid.

But I wouldn't recommend it. Only to those people that must try anyting.

I have traveled across the universe and through the years to find Her.
Sometimes going all the way is just a start...

I'm selling some stuff!

Reply 9 of 20, by luckybob

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have a copy of it, I didn't pay $10 though. That said it is a load of fun. I typically play games that challenge my mind and sometimes its nice change of pace to hit the bong and play something completely pointless and stupid for a bit.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Reply 10 of 20, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I wonder if there will be DLC packs for it.

I hope by next month it goes on sale or something. Or even better, a free weekend run. 😁

Reply 11 of 20, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Downloaded it yesterday from piratebay (don't judge me, I don't like to spend money on this idiocy). Kinda crazy so far. Good to goof around with friends 😀

Reply 12 of 20, by simbin

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

That looks ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad OK sorry, I couldn't resist 😀

WIP: 486DX2/66, 16MB FastPage RAM, TsengLabs ET4000 VLB
Check out my Retro-Ghetto build (2016 Update) 😀
Commodore 128D, iBook G3 "Clamshell"
3DO M2, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GBC

Reply 15 of 20, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Don't forget Bear Simulator: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13307540 … /bear-simulator

Probly won't be as good as Enviro Bear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67tNwTtH0qE

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 16 of 20, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Wow, a bear driving simulator!

I wonder if someone is also planning to release a Chicken Simulator. I would like to see that one too. In fact, I'm crazy about chickens.

Reply 17 of 20, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Malik wrote:

I wonder if someone is also planning to release a Chicken Simulator. I would like to see that one too. In fact, I'm crazy about chickens.

I think I'll pass on the part where you have to lay an egg.

Reply 18 of 20, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
sliderider wrote:
Malik wrote:

I wonder if the hypothetical chicken game would feature auto zoom camera (like Half-Life) to show detailed 3D cut scenes of chicken laying egg...

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 19 of 20, by obobskivich

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
sliderider wrote:
Malik wrote:

I wonder if the hypothetical chicken game would feature auto zoom camera (like Half-Life) to show detailed 3D cut scenes of chicken laying egg...

I think Half-Life 2 already features that mode -
barnacle01.jpg

🤣