VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 40 of 41, by Chaniyth

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've been a Linux user since 1998, and I stopped using Windows since the XP era. So yeah i'm 100% Linux on all of my desktops for many many years now and don't miss a thing about Windows at all. Linux is so much easier these days than it was in the late 90's and even easier than it was in the mid 2000's.

To people that say "Linux is hard, Windows is easier!" don't seem to understand that Windows is NOT all that easy for a first time user either and can take weeks to figure out even the basics of the OS, of course Linux is gonna seem "harder than Windows" to you at first... it's an entirely different OS than what you are used too. Don't be lazy, read up on your new OS [Linux, FreeBSD, etc] and find out how it works then it'll become just as easy.

The only computers that don't have Linux are my DOS gaming machines and "retro" Windows gaming machines.

All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you. 😁