VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hey! I'm looking forward to go to Spain on August, 1 with my girlfriend. We'll be staying in the hotel not far from Barcelona for a week or so. Now here's the question to all the guys from Spain or who has been there: are there any places to get some fancy retro stuff? Is there anybody here who would like to meet up and maybe set up an exchange or just talk?

Reply 1 of 2, by bristlehog

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm nearby (Sant Pol de Mar) but will leave by Thursday. We may look forth to meet here next year, since I'm used to visit Catalunya in late August.

Don't know about your GF, but my wife has zero interest in retrocomputing. We may send the girls to a nearby clothes shop (some places, like American Vintage shop at Rambla de Catalunya, have almost infinite time consuming potential) and drink some sangria together meanwhile.

Hardware comparisons and game system requirements: https://technical.city

Reply 2 of 2, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
bristlehog wrote:

I'm nearby (Sant Pol de Mar) but will leave by Thursday. We may look forth to meet here next year, since I'm used to visit Catalunya in late August.

Don't know about your GF, but my wife has zero interest in retrocomputing. We may send the girls to a nearby clothes shop (some places, like American Vintage shop at Rambla de Catalunya, have almost infinite time consuming potential) and drink some sangria together meanwhile.

My gf has zero interest too, yet she fakes it a little not to hurt my feelings (as if they were in danger of hurting) and is sometimes impressed by the way things look. It would be great if we could meet up, unfortunately, our trip is not an annual thing 😢