VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Rekrul

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

In the past, I've drawn maps on graph paper for games that I was playing. Then later I'd load a paint program, set a grid and redraw my map manually. It occurred to me that this is exactly the kind of thing that a computer program would be great at.

After much searching, I found a very simplistic, but functional program called GridMapper, but I was hoping for something better. Then I found references to Dungeon Crafter III, a free program that can make beautiful looking maps from tiles.

Unfortunately the web site is long-gone and all the sites that claim to have it for download just link back to the non-existent homepage.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this program?

Reply 1 of 3, by ripsaw8080

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

The Internet Archive suggests that the installer file was crawled on the developer's site, but apparently isn't archiving it. You can find alternate download sites, just use appropriate caution.

Reply 2 of 3, by Rekrul

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
ripsaw8080 wrote:

The Internet Archive suggests that the installer file was crawled on the developer's site, but apparently isn't archiving it. You can find alternate download sites, just use appropriate caution.

Thanks for the link. 😀

Reply 3 of 3, by PaperWizard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The only way to get it is to search for DC3SilverInstall.exe . This is where the file is hidden, http://nospe.platinum.linux.pl/rpg/kc/ Get tile sets for it at dragonsfoot.org . You can find a lot more there too.