VOGONS

Common searches

Hello!

Topic actions

First post, by ahendricks18

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I did not see a place to post an intro in, so I guess this is it. Anyway, my name is Ayden and I live in NY state (not the city). I like to play old games and mess around with old computers as well as new ones. Right now I only have a gateway desktop from 2001, but soon I will be getting some old 90's desktops for free from my mom's friend. She has two of them, she says they are from the 90's and they have the monitors. Thats pretty cool. I like to play lots of DOS games like Arena and Daggerfall, and I like MS-DOS. I recently figured out how to use it basically and hope to further my knowledge about it. How about you guys? Whats up here?

Main: AMD FX 6300 six core 3.5ghz (OC 4ghz)
16gb DDR3, Nvidia Geforce GT740 4gb Gfx card, running Win7 Ultimate x64
Linux: AMD Athlon 64 4000+, 1.5GB DDR, Nvidia Quadro FX1700 running Debian Jessie 8.4.0

Reply 1 of 10, by PhilsComputerLab

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Welcome to VOGONS 😀

Check out the various threads, there is so much going on here, something for everyone.

YouTube, Facebook, Website

Reply 5 of 10, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Welcome. 😀
Like me. Theres a lot of old geeks/nerds. You will be able to get a lot of help here at VOGONS.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 6 of 10, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hello there, thats pretty cool, you will definitely enjoy messing with those.
If there is something you would like to know or discuss, just make a thread or find an adequate one 😀

Note | LLSID | "Big boobs are important!"

Reply 9 of 10, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Welcome aboard! 😀

And don't forget that us Vogoners are addicted to pics of hardware pr0n, the more the better! 😁

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 10 of 10, by ahendricks18

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Tetrium wrote:

Welcome aboard! 😀

And don't forget that us Vogoners are addicted to pics of hardware pr0n, the more the better! 😁

Yeah man, I love pics of old desktops. Especially the insides. I'm gonna post tons of pics later when I get them!

Main: AMD FX 6300 six core 3.5ghz (OC 4ghz)
16gb DDR3, Nvidia Geforce GT740 4gb Gfx card, running Win7 Ultimate x64
Linux: AMD Athlon 64 4000+, 1.5GB DDR, Nvidia Quadro FX1700 running Debian Jessie 8.4.0