VOGONS

Common searches

Guess the game!!

Topic actions

Reply 720 of 1640, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Looks to me like I could be in leileilol's ignore list, if I indeed got it right at all and this isn't a screenshot from the same game released in a different country under a different title. I can't but to wait till somehow I get the thumbs up from the challenger.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 721 of 1640, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Lo Wang wrote:

this isn't a screenshot from the same game released in a different country under a different title

Even if the game had other English title (what's doubtful anyway), according to the rules it's your turn now. Also you may check the situation by pm to lll, in case you are in ignore.

Last edited by Tertz on 2016-02-20, 20:57. Edited 1 time in total.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide

Reply 722 of 1640, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

*clean up and new game*

shot.png
Filename
shot.png
File size
6.05 KiB
Views
File comment
game
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 723 of 1640, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This must be "Gold of the America"!
Your screenshot made me think "hey, I've seen this before" and after a while I remembered playing it on a friend's Atari ST. Until then I had completely forgotten it ever existed.
I didn't know there was a DOS version as well, no local seller had it on display and it wasn't that good to search for it, so I always thought it was not available.

Reply 729 of 1640, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Rod Primitive wrote:

Well, Tertz answered correctly on QTits riddle so...

...so this is the 3rd time you're doing this. Please, spend a couple of minutes and read the first post of this thread.

Reply 732 of 1640, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I don't see how telling you to read the first two rules is "backseat moderating" at all...

The second rule is kinda why I stopped participating in this forum game since I've nothing to really post that's obscure enough to provide a challenge to anyone here.

Rules are as follows:

1) A new game cannot be introduced until the previous one has been guessed.

2) The first person to guess the game gets to post the next game. If that person hasn't posted a new game within 12 hours, then the privledge goes to the person who took the first guess. If that person doesn't post a new game within the following 12 hours, then it goes to the next person in line etc..

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 733 of 1640, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
alexanrs wrote:

It's Tertz turn.

Lo Wang's still, but who cares.. 😀 Then konc have guessed, only misspelled. We need to wait for some time for their game task.

DracoNihil wrote:

I've nothing to really post that's obscure enough to provide a challenge to anyone here

To post obscure is not too hard, but no one will guess. If google does not find by a screenshot - it's ok already.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide

Reply 735 of 1640, by Api

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

IntelSE440BX-2 256MB PII-300 Rage128 Voodoo2 SLI Vortex2 SB32 Win98SE
Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe 1GB Athlon XP2400+/XP3000+ Radeon 9600XT
FIC PT-2000 P120 Matrox Millennium 2MB Orchid Righteous 3d