Common searches

Guess the game!!

Topic actions

Reply 1501 of 1640, by AlaricD

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Knights of Xentar came to mind very early on, but surely it's not that, is it?

"The Big Bang. The ultimate hero of low frequency. The divine intergalactical bass drum connecting the tribes of our solar system."
Yello
"Solar Driftwood"

Reply 1503 of 1640, by AlaricD

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote:

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

finally.

(specifically this is the bowdlerized CD talkie version released later)

Holy crap, it was the very first thing that came to mind but I thought surely THAT wasn't it!

Nice tough one, though!

Reply 1504 of 1640, by AlaricD

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

guessthisone.png

Ok, give this one a try.

"The Big Bang. The ultimate hero of low frequency. The divine intergalactical bass drum connecting the tribes of our solar system."
Yello
"Solar Driftwood"

Reply 1506 of 1640, by AlaricD

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
F2bnp wrote:

Is that Riddle of Master Lu?

You're right-- believe it, or not!

Well done!

Yello
"Solar Driftwood"

Reply 1508 of 1640, by TheAbandonwareGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
F2bnp wrote:

Nice! Let's see how quickly you find this one:

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath?

Cyb3rst0rms Retro Hardware Warzone: https://discord.gg/jK8uvR4c
I used to own over 160 graphics card, I've since recovered from graphics card addiction

Reply 1510 of 1640, by TheAbandonwareGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
F2bnp wrote:

Yes, I love this game 😀. It might actually be my favorite Oddworld game, but I do have a very soft spot for the first two titles because I grew up with them.

It's very recognizable. I only ever played it for a couple of hours on OG Xbox 5 years ago and I still knew what it was immediatly. It's a very unique art style. God, I need to get that new hard drive swapped into my original Xbox (The 60GB Maxtor I put in it has a bad platter, as exactly 2/3rds of the drive works flawlessly but the last 20GBish wont read or write correctly). I will post a new game in the morning when I'm at a suitable computer.

I used to own over 160 graphics card, I've since recovered from graphics card addiction

Reply 1511 of 1640, by TheAbandonwareGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Too lazy to post. Someone go ahead and take my spot.

Reply 1512 of 1640, by xjas

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Allright, here we go:

gametheory.jpg
Filename
gametheory.jpg
File size
23.51 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

twitch.tv/oldskooljay - playing the obscure, forgotten & weird - most Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6:30 PM PDT. Bonus streams elsewhen!

Reply 1514 of 1640, by xjas

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yep! Well recognized!

(Damn, I was hoping to post some more as hints. The art in TW is really nice throughout; just good quality hand-drawn pixelling.)

You're up Leilei.

twitch.tv/oldskooljay - playing the obscure, forgotten & weird - most Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6:30 PM PDT. Bonus streams elsewhen!

Reply 1519 of 1640, by Srandista

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

War of The Lance

Socket 775 - ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA, Pentium E6500K, 4GB RAM, Radeon 9800XT, ESS Solo-1, Win 98/XP
Socket A - Chaintech CT-7AIA, AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9600XT, ESS ES1869F, Win 98