VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by fedeuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Found Vogons while looking for some ideas for a retro gaming pc, and boy, this forum was tailor made for me, so hi guys, looking forward to have interactions with other retro gaming junkies. 😀
ps: english is not my first language, so, sorry in advance for any gramatical horrors that i may unleash upon you guys.

Reply 1 of 6, by JayCeeBee64

User metadata
Rank Retired
Rank
Retired

Welcome aboard fedeuy, looking forward to the retro PCs you plan to build 😀 . You can also ask any questions you may have, we'll answer them as best we can.

And don't be afraid about making any grammar mistakes, English is also not my first language (I'm originally from Ecuador) and even though I've lived in the US for about 35 years I still make the occasional typo here and there 😊

Ooohh, the pain......

Reply 2 of 6, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Howdy bub! Welcome to the retro dojo. 🤣

Hope you share all your future retro computers with us! We LOVE pictures of retro computers.

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!

Reply 4 of 6, by fedeuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey guys, thank you all for the welcome messages, currently my only retro pc is a Pentium 4 ht with a Geforce 7950, i use it mainly for Windows Xp gaming, but im working on a Pentium 3/ Geforce 3 Win98 Pc, and a Pentium 2 Dos box, i also like to collect old consoles and games.

Reply 5 of 6, by foey

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Welcome!

Any photos of the machines? 😀

Cyrix Instead Build, 6x86 166+ | 32mb SD | 4mb S3 Virge DX | Creative AWE64 | Win95
ATC-S PIII Tualatin Win9x Build :- ATC-S PIII Coppermine Win9x Build Log [WIP] **Photo Heavy**

Reply 6 of 6, by Splinter

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Welcome Fede, I'm a neighbour living across the river in BA.
Enjoy the forum.

http://www.compufixshop.com
Main rig Ryzen 2600X Strix RX580 32GB RAM
Secondary rig FX8350 GTX960 16GB RAM