First post, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

https://richardg867.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/ … ed-star-os-3-0/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xDyQ_rNne0

Have fun 🤣

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.

Reply 1 of 8, by ik777

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

OMG, it seems I can use it with native language...

But I won't install it because there's a little chance NIS (korea CIA) arrest me by insulting anti-communist law and feed me beef-soup to my nose(NOT mouth).

Reply 4 of 8, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
ik777 wrote:

But I won't install it because there's a little chance NIS (korea CIA) arrest me by insulting anti-communist law and feed me beef-soup to my nose(NOT mouth).

I thought they didn't do that much since the 80s, after they stopped being called the KCIA.

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 5 of 8, by ik777

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
gdjacobs wrote:
ik777 wrote:

I thought they didn't do that much since the 80s, after they stopped being called the KCIA.

No, 80's was also golden ages of nose beef soup.

Reply 6 of 8, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
ik777 wrote:
gdjacobs wrote:
ik777 wrote:

No, 80's was also golden ages of nose beef soup.

I guess I don't know what you're saying, but I get what you're meaning. 🤣

Reply 7 of 8, by Tertz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
ik777 wrote:

If you'll install Android, iOS or Win10, then CIA may to do same and even more, in case of insulting anti-USA law. Take into account that anything may to be thought as anti-USA action, you may be arrested by USA and be prisoned for all your life without court only because of suspicion to something. And this may happen in almost any country, unlike in case of problems with DPRK.

DOSBox CPU Benchmark
Yamaha YMF7x4 Guide

Reply 8 of 8, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

In the case of Android, excluding the Google apps goes a long way to removing tracking capabilities.