VOGONS

First post, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I've been searching for a list of CGW Game of the Year issues. For example, issue #64 has their Game of the Year awards for 1989. But it's been trial and error on cgwmuseum.org clicking each issue and scanning. Just trying to get a feel for the best games of each year summarized. Also, they occasionally published "Best Games of All Time" issues throughout the years, which would be nice to find easily as well! Is my google-fu off today?

The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.
OPL3 FM vs. Roland MT-32 vs. General MIDI DOS Game Comparison
Let's benchmark our systems with cache disabled
DOS PCI Graphics Card Benchmarks

Reply 1 of 1, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

For starters, there's all those issues with a Hall-of-fame page towards the end of many issues, IIRC last seen in abridged form in #177 (the infamous BUSTY VAMPIRE COVER issue). and then there's issue #200 which dedicated itself to Wolfenst...err, covering 1981-2001's best, however that's the post-Wilson era when they started bringing in these new guys that think oldwarez rips are legal enough to include on a disc, dropping ratings/pros/cons citing reader illiteracy, wolfenstein-is-best-ever, "gods of gaming", even higher ad/content ratio, other dorkery etc etc etc.. thanks zd!

apsosig.png
long live PCem