VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

Can't seem to find anything on it.
Anyone have an idea what it's worth? How many were made? And if starline made the clock. It almost looks like a poster glued to a pice of particle board with a clock added. Probably just another pice of mass produced Bulls memorabilia and nothing special.

Last edited by Jade Falcon on 2017-03-22, 03:14. Edited 3 times in total.

Reply 2 of 4, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

You really like troll at times? This obviously has absolutely nothing to do with age or the Bulls popularity. I was around then and know how popular they were, the clock was givin to me as a gift years ago and have no clue if it's a mass production cheap pice of junk or something special to hold onto. I'm not really into sports so I would not know.

Last edited by Jade Falcon on 2017-03-22, 03:23. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 3 of 4, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Jade Falcon wrote:

You really are just a troll arnt you?

You seem to be rapidly changing your original post (3 times at the time of this posting) to make it seem that way. Rather manipulative

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 4 of 4, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Jade Falcon wrote:

Anyone have an idea what it's worth? How many were made? And if starline made the clock. It almost looks like a poster glued to a pice of particle board with a clock added. Probably just another pice of mass produced Bulls memorabilia and nothing special.

The smaller one seems to be only about twenty bucks or so.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.