VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by c_j_curtis of england

User metadata

I'm really down spirits and I keep losing freinds. even my cat went. she died of cancer. I've no freinds. I'm lonely and I dont to be alone anymore. maybe this aint the answer but I'm. I've got nothing. I've lost my pride... but I will not die. I just dont know why I cant die. maybe life is trying tell me something... I'm lost... I'm a lost soul ... Is it because I have a form of autism. I'm really just a dopey geek with no life...

sorry everyone for this but I... sorry

Reply 1 of 7, by teamster1975

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

When you're feeling really low you cannot see friends that have always been there. Why do you call yourself a geek? You don't seem to like yourself very much.
What you see in the mirror and what other people see are completely different things. I promise you that there are always people that care, even complete strangers on the internet.
Hang around here and chat to people; there is a good crowd at VOGONS and I believe you will discover that there is a hell of a lot to like about yourself. You will build your self esteem and your pride will return, I promise!

Matthew

Reply 2 of 7, by zuzma

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

You've just got to go out and find people to talk to since they don't magicly come to you. Find people that have the same interests as you etc. Sitting there doing nothing wont do anything and just end up makeing you more depressed. Well it doesn't sound like you're that bad off since you don't want to kill your self. Heh I've been on lots of anti-depressant meds. 😜

Reply 4 of 7, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Yes. I agree with everything posted here so far. Life is wonderful. Everyone of us has had the feeling of being lonely or low sometime, but i am pretty sure you will overcome that. 😎

Reply 5 of 7, by MMoudry

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am not trying to get your morale up but I really think that you should try to talk to someone. Anyone. On the internet (watch out some bad people out there), somebody you are close with (for me family members don't work...), just to empty your sac. Just don't be ashamed to do so...

Here is an excellent site that I found that you can discuss on-topic, it really helped me after a serious car accident....
http://www.enotalone.com

What else to say, you seem depressed. Think about getting another animal like a kitty, (I keep ants - they are FASCINATING but don't hug me though 😒 ) or find another activity like sport (I do karate and aikido a lot) it's extremely rewarding to advance in grades and it's not really a group activity (even if you practice in groups). Running and/or walking outside (in the forest, park) is a natural antidepressant. If you suffer from mild insomnia at the same time don't do sport in the evenings since if you are too tired you won't sleep. If the depression persists try to consult a physician. There is some excellent non-adictive antidepressants like seropram also known as Celexa, Citalopram that actually do not change brain chemistry and merely help by stimulating serotonin neurotransmitter which is responsible for the depression. The generalist physicians generally prescribe this drug and you don't have to consult a mental health professional.
http://www.247-pharmacy.com/Information/Depre … depression.html
BTW don't order it from anywhere get it on prescription.

I don't know more about your situation so there goes....

See you and heads up...
-- Any bad thing is not as bad as it may seem when it occured.
-- Do not think about the things you may have had, be grateful for the things you have, there are many people out there that would love to be in your place.

MM

Reply 7 of 7, by teamster1975

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No need to apologise. My best friend and Godfather to my son tried to commit suicide a couple of months ago, luckily I persuaded him to let me into his house having found out from his brother. First time I had ever put a real person into the recovery position.
If only he had spoken to me earlier, it would never had come to that. Never keep anything bottled up. It's not worth dying for.